英語閱讀英文金句欣賞

《李爾王》金句賞析

本文已影響 1.1W人 
《李爾王》金句賞析
《李爾王》是莎士比亞創作的戲劇,是其四大悲劇之一。故事來源於英國的一個古老傳說,故事本身大約發生在8世紀左右。故事講述了年事已高的國王李爾王退位後,被大女兒和二女兒趕到荒郊野外,成爲法蘭西皇后的三女兒率軍救父,卻被殺死,李爾王傷心地死在她身旁。以下是其經典句子賞析:


ing will come of nothing.   
一無所有隻能換來一無所有。

’s not love when it is mingled with regards that stands aloof from th’entire point. 
愛情裏面要是攙雜了和它本身無關的算計,那就不是真的愛情。
 
sharper than a serpent's tooth is to have a thankless child. 
逆子無情甚於蛇蠍。 

, winds, and crack cheeks! Rage! Blow! 
吹吧!風啊!吹破你的臉頰,猛烈地吹吧!

5.“Tis this times” plague, when madmen lead the blind. 
瘋子帶瞎子走路,這就是這個時代的病態。  

should a dog, a horse, a rat, have life, and thou no breath at all?
爲什麼一條狗,一匹馬,一隻耗子都有生命,而你卻沒有一絲的呼吸。

more than you show, speak less than you know. 
懷璧慎顯,博識謹言。

me, my daughters,-- Which of you shall we say doth love us most?
告訴我,你們中間哪一個最愛我?

we our largest bounty may extend Where nature doth with merit challenge.
我要看看誰最有孝心,最賢惠,然後我將給她最大的恩惠。

er than eye-sight, space, and liberty; Beyond what can be valued, rich or rare;
我愛你勝過自己的眼睛 整個的空間和廣大的自由。

choice, forsaken; and most loved, despised!
你因爲被遺棄所以是最寶貴的 你因爲遭人輕視 所以最蒙我所愛。

shall unfold what plaited cunning hides.
總有一天 深藏的奸詐會漸漸顯出它的原形。

, I love you more than words can wield the matter.
我對你的愛,不是言語所能表達的。

much as child e'er loved, or father found.
不曾有過一個女兒這樣愛過他的父親,也不曾有一個父親這樣被他女兒愛。

15.A love that makes breath poor, and speech unable.
這一種愛可以是脣舌無能爲力,辯才失去效用。

nd all manner of so much I love you.
我愛您是不可以數量計算的。

find I am alone felicitate In your dear highness' love.
只有愛您纔是我的無上的幸福。

have begot me, bred me, loved me: I Return those duties back as are right fit, Obey you, love you, and most honour you.
您生下我來,把我教養成人,愛惜我,厚待我,盡我的責任去回報您是我的本分,我要服從您,愛您,尊敬您。

I disclaim all my paternal care, Propinquity and property of blood, And as a stranger to my heart and me Hold you, from this, for ever.
我發誓和你斷絕一切父女之情和血緣親屬關係,把你當做一個路人看待 從現在起直到永遠。

bow is bent and drawn, make from the shaft.
弓已經彎好拉滿 你留心躲開箭鋒吧。

it fall rather, yough the fork invade the region of my heart
讓它落下來吧,即使箭頭會刺進我的心裏。

life I never held but as a pawn to wage against your enemies.
我的生命本來就是預備向你的仇敵拋擲的。

gods to their dear shelter take you, maid, That justly think'st, and hast most rightly said! 姑娘自有神明爲你照應,你心地純潔,說話真誠。

t not been born than not to have pleased me better.
像你這樣不能在我面前曲意承歡,還不如當初沒有生下你來的好。

e that respects of fortune are his love, I shall not be his wife.
他所愛的既然只是財產 我也不願做他的妻子。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章