英語閱讀雙語新聞

肯德基推出吮指原味雞防曬霜 性感新定義

本文已影響 1.01W人 

ing-bottom: 56.29%;">肯德基推出吮指原味雞防曬霜 性感新定義

Chicken is the next level of sexy. Yes yes yes.

性感已邁入了新的維度!

Use the sunscreen you wanna use. Be the chicken you wanna be. That's life babe!

用你想用的防曬霜,成爲你想成爲的雞,這纔是追求!

Are you tired of messy sunscreen?

你已經厭倦了不好用的防曬霜了嗎?

Sick of that awful lotion odour?

那種噁心的乳霜味道已經聞到吐了嗎?

Do you want to smell like fried chicken?

你想聞起來像炸雞嗎?

But you are just not hungry.

可你又不怎麼餓。

Introducing the KFC Extra Crispy Sunscreen!

來認識一下肯德基加倍鬆脆吮指原味雞防曬霜!

A real limited edition product that we're giving away for free!

這可是限量版產品!而我們要免費送!

It works just like regular sunscreen.

它用起來就像普通的防曬霜一樣。

But it smells like fried chicken.

但它聞起來就像炸雞。

I'm a lot more popular now.

我現在更受歡迎了,不止一點點。

I smell 10 years younger.

我聞起來像年輕了10歲。

Ahh, just can't wait for this stuff.

每天都朝思暮想。

My extra crispy sunscreen dosen't just keep you smelling great.

老夫的加倍鬆脆吮指原味雞防曬霜不光讓你聞起來棒棒的。

It keeps you feeling delicious!

它還讓你覺得自己超級美味

Extra crispy delicious.

加倍鬆脆的超級美味。

KFC extra crispy sunscreen.

肯德基加倍鬆脆吮指原味雞防曬霜。

It's real. And also, do not eat it.

我們並不是在開玩笑,不過,可別吃進嘴哦。

Smells like chicken. Taste like sunscreen.

聞起來像雞,吃起來像防曬霜。

Get you Extra Crispy Sunscreen now for free.

現在就來免費獲得你的加倍鬆脆吮指原味雞防曬霜吧。

It's definitely real and definitley not edible so do not eat it.

絕對真實,而且絕對不能吃,所以,別吃。

Available for limited time only.

只在活動時間內供應。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章