英語閱讀英語詩歌散文

中學生優秀英語詩歌朗誦

本文已影響 2.83W人 

詩是經過心靈純化和韻律化的情感的語言表現,用最少的字句、最簡練的結構表達詩人的思想感情,有無言之美,無盡之意,被看作是藝術中的藝術。下面是本站小編帶來的中學生優秀英語詩歌朗誦,歡迎閱讀!

中學生優秀英語詩歌朗誦
  中學生優秀英語詩歌朗誦篇一

The Chimney Sweeper

掃煙囪的小男孩

William Blake

威廉 布萊克

When my mother died I was very young,

我母親死的時候,我還小,

And my father sold me while yet my tongue

父親把我賣給了別人,

Could scarcely cry "weep! weep! weep! weep!

我當時還不太喊得清”掃呀,掃呀”,

So your chimney I sweep, in soot I sleep.

就這樣白天掃你們的煙囪,晚上在菸灰裏睡覺。

There's little Tom Dacre who cried when his head

有個小湯姆,頭髮卷得像羊毛,

That curl'd like a lamb's back, was shav'd, so I said,

剃光的時候,哭得好傷心,好難受,

"Hush, Tom! never mind it, for when our head's bare,

我就說:“小湯姆,別哭,光了頭,

You know that the soot cannot spoil your white hair."

菸灰就不會糟蹋你的頭髮了。”

And so he was quiet, that very night,

他平靜了下來,當天夜裏,

As Tom was a-sleeping he had such a sight!

湯姆睡着了,夢見了這樣的景象,

That thousands of sweepers, Dick, Joe, Ned, Jack,

迪克、喬、南德、傑克等千千萬萬個掃煙菌小孩

Were all of them lock'd up in coffins of black;

統統被鎖進了黑棺材。

And by came an angel who had a bright key,

後來來了個天使,拿了把金鑰匙,

And he open Jd the coffins set them all free;

他打開棺材放出了孩子們,

Then down a green plain, leaping, laughing they run

他們又跳又笑地來到了草地上,

And wash in a river, and shine in the sun;

洗浴於河水,晾曬於陽光。

Then naked white, all their bags left behind,

把工具袋丟下,赤條條的,白白的,

They Rise upon clouds, and sport in the wind,

他們升到雲端,在風中嬉戲;

And the angel told Tom, if he'd be a good boy,

“只要你做個好孩子,”天使對湯姆說,

He'd have God for his father, and never want joy.

上帝會做你的父親,永不缺少歡喜

And so Tom awoke; and we rose in the dark,

湯姆於是夢醒,我們在黑暗中起牀,

Andgotwithourbags ourbrushestowork.

拿起工具袋和刷子去幹活。

Tho‘ the morning was cold, Tom was happy warm;

晨風雖冷,湯姆自感心歡溫暖;

So if all do their duty, they need not fear harm.

如果所有人都恪盡職守,就不怕災難。

  中學生優秀英語詩歌朗誦篇二

0 Captain! My Captain

哦,船長,我的船長!

Walt Whitman

沃爾特 惠特曼

0 Captain! my Captain! our fearful trip is done;

哦,船長,我的船長!我們所畏懼的航程已經終結,

The ship has weathered every rack, the prize we sought is won.

我們的船渡過了各種險關,我們尋求的獎賞已經得到。

The port is near, the bells I hear, the people all exulting,

前方就是港□,鐘聲我已聽見,聽到了人們的歡呼,

While follow eyes the steady keel, the vessel grim and daring ;

目迎着我們的船從容返航,威嚴而且勇敢;

But 0 heart! heart! heart!

可是,心啊!心啊!心啊!

0 the bleeding drops of red,

哦,殷紅的血滴流瀉,

Where on the deck my Captain lies,

在甲板上,我的船長倒下了,

Fallen cold and dead.

他已倒下,已死去,已冷卻。

O Captain! my Captain! rise up and hear the bells;

哦,船長,我的船長!起來聽聽這鐘聲吧,

Rise up —for you the flag is flung—for you the bugle trills.

起來——旌旗爲你招展——號角爲你長鳴。

For you bouquets and ribboned wreaths —for you the shores a-crowding,

爲你,岸上擠滿了人羣——爲你,無數花束、綵帶、花環。

For you they call, the swaying mass, their eager faces turning;

爲你,熙攘的羣衆在呼喚,轉動着多少殷切的臉。

Here Captain! dear father!

這裏,船長!親愛的父親!

This arm beneath your head;

你的頭枕在我的手臂上吧!

It is some dream that on the deck,

這是甲板上的一場夢啊,

You`ve fallen cold and dead.

你已倒下,已死去,已冷卻。

My Captain does not answer, his lips are pale and still;

我們的船長不作回答,他的雙脣慘白而僵硬,

My father does not feel my arm, he has no pulse nor will;

我的父親感覺不到我的手臂,他已沒有脈搏、沒有生命,

The ship is anchored safe and sound, its voyage closed and done;

我們的船已安全拋錨定泊,航行已完成,已告終,

From fearful trip the victor ship comes in with object won :

勝利的船從險惡的旅途歸來,目的已經達到;

Exult, 0 shores, and ring, 0 bells!

歡呼吧,哦,海岸!轟鳴,哦,鐘聲!

But I with mournful tread,

但是,我邁着悲慟的步伐,

Walk the deck my Captain lies,

在甲板上,那裏躺着我的船長,

Fallen cold and dead.

他已倒下,已死去,已冷卻。

  中學生優秀英語詩歌朗誦篇三

I 'm Nobody

我是無名之輩!

Emily Dickinson

艾米莉 狄金森

I 'm nobody! Who are you?

我是無名之輩!你是誰?

Are you nobody, too?

你也是無名之輩?

Then there }s a pair of us ——don't tell!

那咱倆就成了一對——別出聲!

They'd banish us, you know.

他們會排擠咱們——要小心!

How dreary to be somebody!

做個大人物多沒勁!

How public, like a frog,

多招搖——像只青蛙

To tell your name the livelong day,

對着欣賞的小水窪

To an admiring bog!

整日裏炫耀自己的名號


看了“中學生優秀英語詩歌朗誦”的人還看了:

1.中學生英語詩歌朗誦精選

2.中學生英語詩歌朗誦大全

3.適合初中朗誦表演的經典英語詩歌

4.適合中學生朗誦的英語詩歌

5.經典優秀英語詩朗誦精選

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章