英語閱讀英語詩歌散文

優秀英文詩歌朗誦大全

本文已影響 1.17W人 

當前學生普遍對學習英語缺乏熱情,學習英語時缺乏相關的知識積累,知識面狹小,僅限於課本等。所以,從英語教學中很少涉及的英文詩歌入手,可以培養和提高學生的人文素質。下面是本站小編帶來的優秀英文詩歌朗誦,歡迎閱讀!

優秀英文詩歌朗誦大全
  優秀英文詩歌朗誦篇一

Whoever Loved That Loved Not At First Sight? by Christopher Marlowe

It lies not in our power to love or hate,

For will in us is overruled by fate.

When two are stripped, long ere the course begin,

We wish that one should love, the other win;

And one especially do we affect

Of two gold ingots, like in each respect:

The reason no man knows; let it suffice

What we behold is censured by our eyes.

Where both deliberate, the love is slight:

Who ever loved, that loved not at first sight?

  優秀英文詩歌朗誦篇二

The Flea by John Donne

跳蚤 約翰·鄧恩

Mark but this flea, and mark in this,

看呀,這隻跳蚤,叮在這裏,

How little that which thou deniest me is;

你對我的拒絕多麼微不足道;

Me it sucked first, and now sucks thee,

它先叮我,現在又叮你,

And in this flea our two bloods mingled be;

我們的血液在它體內溶和;

Thou know’st that this cannot be said

你知道這是不能言說的

A sin, nor shame, nor loss of maidenhead,

罪惡、羞恥、貞操的丟失,

Yet this enjoys before it woo,

它沒有向我們請求就得到享受,

And pampered swells with one blood made of two,

飽餐了我們的血滴後大腹便便,

And this, alas, is more than we would do.

這種享受我們無能企及。

Oh stay, three lives in one flea spare,

住手,一隻跳蚤,三條生命啊,

Where we almost, nay more than married are.

它的身體不只是見證我們的婚約。

This flea is you and I, and this

還是你和我,

Our mariage bed, and marriage temple is;

我們的婚牀,婚姻的殿堂;

Though parents grudge, and you, w'are met,

父母怨恨,你不情願,我們還是相遇,

And cloistered in these living walls of jet.

並躲藏在黝黑的有生命的牆院裏。

Though use make you apt to kill me,

儘管你會習慣地拍死跳蚤,

Let not to that, self-murder added be,

千萬別,這會殺了我,也增加你的自殺之罪,

And sacrilege, three sins in killing three.

殺害三條生命會褻瀆神靈。

Cruel and sudden, hast thou since

多麼殘忍,你毫無猶豫

Purpled thy nail, in blood of innocence?

用無辜的鮮血染紅自己的指甲?

Wherein could this flea guilty be,

它不過吸了你一滴血

Except in that drop which it sucked from thee?

罪不至死啊?

Yet thou triumph’st, and say'st that thou

你卻以勝利者的口吻說

Find’st not thy self, nor me the weaker now;

你我並沒有因失血而有些虛弱;

’Tis true; then learn how false, fears be:

的確,擔心不過是虛驚一場:

Just so much honor, when thou yield’st to me,

接受我的愛,你的名譽不會有絲毫損失,

Will waste, as this flea’s death took life from thee.

就象跳蚤之死不會讓你的生命有所損失。

  優秀英文詩歌朗誦篇三

fe Story by Tennessee Williams

生活的故事 田納西·威廉斯

After you've been to bed together for the first time,

這是你們第一次一牀同眠,共剪西窗燭

without the advantage or disadvantage of any prior acquaintance,

而事先沒有相互之間帶有偏愛或偏見的相知相識

the other party very often says to you,

你們一中的一個夥伴總是會和你說

Tell me about yourself, I want to know all about you,

和我聊聊你自己吧,我對你的一切都有濃厚興趣

what's your story?

你的經歷是什麼呢?

And you think maybe they really and truly do sincerely want to know your life story,

然後你覺得他們可能真的真的想要了解你的往事,既然他們這麼真誠地想要了解你的生命歷程,

and so you light up a cigarette and begin to tell it to them,

所以你就點燃一支菸然後開始向他們講述你的故事

the two of you lying together in completely relaxed positions like a pair of rag dolls a boredchild dropped on a bed.

你和你的夥伴翻身調整到了一個特別舒服的位置,你們就像一個身處無聊的小孩扔在牀上的一對布娃娃

You tell them your story, or as much of your story as time or a fair degree of prudence allows,

你告訴他們你的往事,或者說你的整個過去,出於時間的流逝或者一種彬彬有禮,謹慎處事的教養,

and they say,Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh,

他們說嗯,嗯,嗯,嗯,嗯

each time a little more faintly, until the oh is just an audible breath, and then of course there'ssome interruption.

迴應一次比一次漸微漸弱,直到這個“嗯”字,完全變成了聽得到的鼾聲,然後,理所當然地總會有些干擾突然出現。

Slow room service comes up with a bowl of melting ice cubes, or one of you rises to pee

比如說緩慢的客房服務送來了,一碗融化的糖漿,或者你們中的一個突然想要起夜

and gaze at himself with the mild astonishment in the bathroom mirror.

面對盥洗室的鏡子時,他略帶吃驚的凝視着自己的鏡像

And then, the first thing you know, before you've had time to pick up where you left off withyour enthralling life story,

然後,你所知道的第一件事,在你有時間再去陳說你那沒有講完的迷人生命歷程前

they're telling you their life story, exactly as they'd intended to all along,

他們開始對你講說他們以前的故事,這是他們期待已久的傾訴

and you're saying, Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh,

你開始對他們的言語迴應,嗯,嗯,嗯,嗯,嗯

each time a little more faintly, the vowel at last becoming no more than an audible sigh,

每一次聲量都減弱一分,最後這種應答成爲了清晰可辨的鼾息

as the elevator, halfway down the corridor and a turn to the left,

這種鼾聲如同一臺出門需要左行卻早已卡在半層的電梯,

draws one last, long, deep breath of exhaustion and stops breathing forever.

讓某人呼盡最後的、精疲力竭的、長而深的氣息便再也沒有了呼吸。

Then?

然後呢?

Well, one of you falls asleep and the other one does likewise with a lighted cigarette in hismouth,

其實,當你們中的一個人進入了永恆的夢鄉,其他人則繼續叼着一支點燃的香菸,開始講述他們的故事,無可厚非地

and that's how people burn to death in hotel rooms.

這就是人們怎樣在一家旅館中,燃盡自己的生命


看了“優秀英文詩歌朗誦”的人還看了:

1.優秀英文詩歌朗讀精選

2.優秀英語詩歌朗誦大全

3.優秀英語詩朗誦材料精選

4.優秀英文詩歌朗誦摘抄

5.經典英語詩歌朗誦大全

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章