英語閱讀英語文化

《阿甘正傳》的英語金句賞析

本文已影響 1.52W人 

每個故事總有讓人難以忘懷的經典劇情,小編在此獻上《阿甘正傳》的英語金句賞析,希望你喜歡。

《阿甘正傳》的英語金句賞析

was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

id is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事,也可理解爲傻人有傻福。

cles happen every day.

奇蹟每天都在發生。

made me look like a duck in water.

它讓我如魚得水。

5.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental-like on a breeze.

我不懂我們是否有着各自的命運,還是隻是到處隨風飄蕩。

h is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.

放下包袱,繼續前進。

happens!

不好的事情發生了。

was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river.

就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光。

there is anything you need, I will not be far away.

只要你需要,我就在這裏。

11.I am a man of my word.

我是信守承諾的人。

e is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.

某人的一小步就是人類的一大步。

ing just happens,it's all part of a plan.

沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分。

have been through every kind of rain . There is little bitty stinging rain , rain that flew in side ways . And big old fat rain , to come straight up from undemeath.

我們經歷了各種各樣的雨,毛毛細雨,飄雨,傾盆大雨,從下往上的雨。

is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.

這是我聽過最好的答案。

are no different than anybody else is.

你和別人沒有任何的不同。

e is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.

通過人家的鞋可以瞭解別人很多的東西。

18.I'm not a smart man ,but I know what love is.

我並不聰明,但我知道什麼是愛情。

19.I want to go home.

我想回家。

20.I was messed up for a long time.

這些年我一塌糊塗。

y and I were like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不離。

you given any thought to your future?

你有沒有爲將來打算過呢。

come close ,but you never made it if you were gonna make it ,you would have made it before now .

你差點就成功了,到你不夠堅強。如果你成功了就不會出現在這兒了。

you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

ous anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

那些膽敢殘害荼毒我同伴之人,我將向你們大施報復。

's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.

別害怕,死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要去做的一件事。我不知道怎麼回事,但我註定是你的媽媽,並且我盡我的全力去做好。

e’s one item of that can be the difference between life and death.

大兵之間只有一種區別,就是活大兵與死大兵之別。

's my time. It's just my . now ,don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life thing we are all destined to do .I didn't know it ,but I was destined to be your momma .I did the best I could .

我的時辰到了,時辰到了。哦,別害怕,寶貝。死亡是生命的一部分,是所有人命中註定的事。過去我並不知道,但我註定做你媽媽。我已盡我所能。

29.I don't think that when people grow up, they will become more broad-minded and can accept everything. Conversely, I think it's a selecting process, knowing what's the most important and what's the least. And then be a simple man.

我不覺得人的心智成熟是越來越寬容涵蓋,什麼都可以接受。相反,我覺得那應該是一個逐漸剔除的過程,知道自己最重要的是什麼,知道不重要的東西是什麼。而後,做一個純簡的人。

many roads must a man walk down before they call him a man.

一個人要經歷多長的旅途才能成爲真正的男人。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章