英語閱讀英語詩歌散文

中英文對照外國詩歌鑑賞

本文已影響 7K人 

英語詩歌根植於英國,由最初的口頭吟誦到後來的書面文學,其內容豐富,題材多樣。下面是本站小編帶來的中英文對照外國詩歌鑑賞,歡迎閱讀!

中英文對照外國詩歌鑑賞
  中英文對照外國詩歌鑑賞篇一

I Remember, I Remember我憶起,我憶起

(1)

I remember, I remember 我憶起,我憶起

The house where I was born, 那棟出生時的屋宇,

the little window where the sun 早晨,陽光從小窗中

Came peeping in at morn: 偷望進去:

He never came a wink too soon, 他從不早來片刻,

Nor brought too long a day, 也不多留半晌,

But now, I often wish the night 但是現在,我常願夜晚

Had borne my breath away! 帶走我的呼吸!

(2)

I remember, I remember 我憶起,我憶起

The roses, red and white, 玫瑰花開,有紅有白

The vi'lets, and the lily-cups, 紫羅蘭,百合

Those flowers made of light! 那些由光輝構成的花朵!

The lilacs where the robin built, 有知更鳥築巢的紫丁香,

And where my brother set 有哥哥生日時

The laburnum on his birthday,-- 種植的金煉花,--

The tree is living yet! 依然常青!

(3)

I remember, I remember 我憶起,我憶起

Where I was used to swing 經常盪鞦韆的地方

and thought the air must rush as fresh 迎面而來的風是如此清爽

To swallows on the wing; 飛燕也頗有同感;

My spirit flew in feathers then, 昔日意氣揚揚的心靈,

That is so heavy now, 現在變得如此沉重,

And summer pools could hardly cool 就是夏日的池水也無法冷卻

The fever on my brow! 我額頭的熱狂!

(4)

I remember, I remember 我憶起,我憶起

The fir trees dark and high; 茂密高聳的冷杉;

I used to think their slender tops 我曾想象它細長的枝尖

Were close against the sky; 逼近天空;

It was a childish ignorance, 雖然只是幼稚無知,

But now 'tis little joy 但是,現在卻少有那般快樂

To know I'm farther off from heav'n 因爲我知道自己比孩童時代

Than when I was a boy! 離蒼穹更遙遠了!

by Thomas Hood, 1799-1845

  中英文對照外國詩歌鑑賞篇二

The Daffodils 水仙花

(1)

I wander'd lonely as a cloud 我像一朵浮雲獨自漫遊

That floats on high o'er vales and hills, 飄過深谷羣山,

When all at once I saw a crowd, 突然間,看到一片

A host of golden daffodils, 無數朵的金色水仙花,

Beside the lake, beneath the trees, 長在湖畔,長在樹下,

Fluttering and dancing in the breeze. 微風中翩翩起舞。

(2)

Continuous as the stars that shine 不斷地像發光的星斗

And twinkle on the milky way, 閃爍在銀河中,

They stretch'd in never-ending line 無涯無際地延伸

Along the margin of a bay: 在海灣之濱;

Ten thousand saw I at a glance 一瞥間,我看到成千上萬的水仙,

Tossing their heads in sprightly dance. 搖晃着它們的小腦袋快樂地起舞。

(3)

The waves beside them danced, but they 海水在它們的身旁澎湃,

Out-did the sparkling waves in glee:--- 但它們比閃耀的海波更爲愉快:-

A poet could not but be gay 詩人不得不由衷欣喜

In such a jocund company! 在這樣愉悅的友伴之中!

I gazed --- and gazed --- but little thought 我看了又看-可是很少想到

What wealth the show to me had brought; 這景象帶給我多麼寶貴的財富;

(4)

For oft, when on my couch I lie 在心境空虛或沉思之際,

In vacant or in pensive mood, 我常仰臥在沙發上,

They flash upon that inward eye 它們掠過我的心靈

Which is the bliss of solitude; 那是我孤寂中的無上喜樂;

And then my heart with pleasure fills, 於是,我心充滿喜悅,

And dances with the daffodils. 與水仙共享舞足之樂。

by William Wordsworth

  中英文對照外國詩歌鑑賞篇三

Old Black Joe 老黑喬

(1)

Gone are the days when my heart was young and gay; 那些心頭年輕、無憂無慮的日子已離我遠去

Gone are my friends from the cotton fields away; 我的夥伴也離開了棉花田

Gone from the earth to a better land I know, 離開這裏到一個更好的地方,我知道

I hear their gentle voices calling, "Old Black Joe!" 我聽見他們柔聲呼喚

(Refrain:) I'm coming, I'm coming, for my head is bending low; 「老黑喬!」(反覆)

I hear their gentle voices calling, 我來了,我來了,因爲我的頭漸漸低垂;

"Old Black Joe!" 我聽見他們柔聲呼喚「老黑喬!」

(2)

Why do I weep when my heart should feel no pain? 我爲何哭泣,我心並不悲傷?

Why do I sigh that my friends come not again? 我爲何要嘆息夥伴不復來?

Grieving for forms now departed long ago, 只爲懷念早已逝去的人,

I hear their gentle voices calling, 我聽見他們柔聲呼喚

"Old Black Joe!"「老黑喬!」

(3)

Where are thee hearts once so happy and so free? 昔日快樂無羈的人們,如今安在?

The children so dear that I held upon my knee? 還有,我抱在膝上可愛的小傢伙?

Gone to the shore where my soul has longed to go, 他們都已到了我靈魂所渴望去的海岸,

I hear their gentle voices calling,我聽見他們柔聲呼喚

"Old Black Joe!"「老黑喬!」

by Stephen C. Foster, 1826-1864


看了“中英文對照外國詩歌鑑賞”的人還看了:

1.外國經典詩歌賞析

2.外國經典優美詩歌欣賞

3.經典中英文詩歌對比賞析

4.經典中英文對照詩歌摘抄

5.外國經典詩歌中英文

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章