口語英語實用生活英語口語

旅店:Getting a Taxi via the Front Desk 通過前臺得到一輛出租車

本文已影響 6.29K人 

17. Getting a Taxi via the Front Desk

17.通過前臺得到一輛出租車

A: I need a cab to the theater district.

A:我需要一輛出租車去劇院。

B: We can get that for you right away.

B:我們可以馬上爲你叫一輛。

A: Well, I don't need to be there for another hour.

A:好吧,我不需要另外一個小時到那。

B: Would you like to reserve a limo then?

B:你想預訂一個豪華轎車嗎?

旅店:Getting a Taxi via the Front Desk 通過前臺得到一輛出租車

A: That seems a bit much for me. Just a regular cab is fine.

A:這對我來說似乎有點貴。只是一個普通的出租車就很好。

B: We can't reserve a taxi that far in advance, sir.

B:我們不能這麼快的預約出租車,先生。

A: So how do I get a cab in an hour then?

A:那麼我怎麼在一小時內得到一輛出租車呢?

B: If you go right outside our lobby when you are ready, a staff member will hail one for you.

B:如果當你都準備好了的時候去我們大堂外面,一個工作人員會幫你攔下一輛。

A: Do I have to tip the guy who gets the cab for me?

A:我需要給爲我攔下出租車的人小費嗎?

B: Tips aren't mandatory, but they are appreciated.

B:小費不是強制性的,但他們會很感激

A: Maybe I'll just hail the cab myself then.

A:也許我應該自己攔下出租車。

B: That's also an option.

B:這也是一個選擇。

譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀