就職:Express Disagreement 表達不贊同
23. Express Disagreement
23.表達不贊同
A: Hey! Are you.busy?
A:嘿!你忙嗎?
B: Not at the moment. What's going on?
B:現在不忙。怎麼了?
A: I wanted to run something by you. It's an idea for work.
A:我想讓你幫我看些東西。是一個工作的創意。
B: Okay, shoot.
B:好的,沒問題。
A: Well, I'm thinking of asking my boss to change the work schedule.
A:嗯,我正在考慮讓我的老闆改變工作安排。
B: Why? What's your idea?
B:爲什麼?你的想法是什麼?
A: It's to change from five, eight-hour days, to four, ten-hour days.
A:從五個工作日,每天8小時改爲四個工作日,每天10小時。
B: Wow. That's a big change. I don't think he'll go for it.
B:哇。這是個很大的改變。我認爲他不會這麼做的。
A: It's still 40 hours per week, and everyone will get an extra day off.
A:這仍然是每週40小時,而且每個人可以得到額外的一天假期。
B: I don't think it will work. It's not a good idea.
B:我想這不會起作用。這不是個好主意。
A: Why is it not a good idea?
A:爲什麼不是好主意?
B: Companies should be open five days a week. Sorry, I don't like it.
B:公司應該每週開5天。不好意思,我不喜歡這個想法。
譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載