口語英語實用生活英語口語

美語情景對話 第1307期:Do you like tattoos? 你喜歡紋身嗎?

本文已影響 1.93W人 

Aiste: Hello. My name is Aiste and I am from Lithuania.

艾斯蒂:大家好,我是艾斯蒂,來自立陶宛。

Chris: And I'm Chris from Belgium.

克里斯:我是克里斯,來自比利時。

Aiste: Today we are going to talk about tattoos.

艾斯蒂:今天我們來談談紋身。

Chris: And, Aiste, I have a question for you.

克里斯:艾斯蒂,我想問你個問題。

Aiste: Yes.

艾斯蒂:問吧。

Chris: I like tattoos. I love tattoos. I think they are really nice and especially for a girl and I like that you would have a tattoo here on your back.

克里斯:我喜歡紋身。我非常喜歡紋身。我認爲紋身非常棒,尤其對女孩來說,我希望你在後背上紋個紋身。

Aiste: Me?

艾斯蒂:我?

Chris: Yeah.

克里斯:對。

Aiste: Yeah, but I never walk in the way that I would show my back so what's the sense in it, having a tattoo there?

艾斯蒂:嗯,可是我從來沒有露過後背,在後背上紋身的意義在哪裏?

Chris: Well, then you have to buy special tee shirts so you can show your tattoo. I mean a tee shirt that is just until here and then it shows this spot.

克里斯:那你就要買一件特殊的T恤,可以露出你的紋身。我的意思是,那種T恤很短,然後你就可以露出紋身的部位了。

Aiste: I don't really like tattoos. I think, I think it's a little bit dirty. Don't you think so?

艾斯蒂:我不太喜歡紋身。我認爲那有些髒。你不這麼認爲嗎?

Chris: No, I think it...

克里斯:不,我認爲……

Aiste: It's not nice.

艾斯蒂:我覺得那並不好。

Chris: It's very sexy, I think.

克里斯:我認爲紋身很性感。

Aiste: No, but it's also expensive and stays all your life. I don't like that. If I would be old and then my skin is either destroyed or I have a tattoo, come on it's not nice at all.

艾斯蒂:我不同意,紋身很貴,而且你一生都要帶着那個紋身。我不喜歡那種感覺。如果我變老,那我的皮膚會受損,或者有紋身,這一點兒都不好。

Chris: OK, then I'll find another girl who likes tattoos.

克里斯:好吧,那我去找喜歡紋身的女孩好了。

Aiste: You don't really, saying that.

艾斯蒂:你不是說真的吧。

美語情景對話 第1307期:Do you like tattoos? 你喜歡紋身嗎?

譯文屬僅供學習交流使未經許可請勿轉載

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章