英語閱讀英語閱讀理解

人生第一份工資,你怎麼花?

本文已影響 1.07W人 

Vikash Kumar, Thinker, new to the corporate, IIT Delhi

Do something which buys you hapPiness.
花在能讓自己感到快樂的事情上。

While studying in Delhi only for 4 years, I had visited Connaught Palace quite a few times. I used to see those children selling balloons and other stuffs all day long over there. I found this fact really disheartening that those children would be passing through the gates of these fancy restaurants like KFC and McDonald's on numerous occasions each and every day, many more than we people who actually go in there without actually knowing how does that food inside tastes. So a part my first salary was dedicated to treating a dozen of such kids at KFC and that 31st evening was truly one of the happiest moments of my life. Now the salary is a decent amount so rest of the things like sharing it with parents and treating my friends did followed.
雖然我在德里只學習生活了4年,但我早已去過Connaught Palace很多遍了。以前我常常看到一些孩子們在那裏售賣氣球什麼的東西,一賣就是一整天。而且我發現一件很讓人感到心酸的事情,那些孩子們整天都得穿梭於誘人的餐館,比如肯德基和麥當勞,但是他們跟我們不一樣,他們根本不知道這些餐館的食物味道如何。所以當我收到了第一份薪水,我就拿出一部分來請客,我請了十二個這樣情況的小孩子吃肯德基,這個月末的夜晚是我人生中感到最快樂的一個晚上。如今我的工資水平已經相當不錯了,接下來的事情就順利成章了,比如和父母朋友分享自己財富

人生第一份工資,你怎麼花?

Uday Kiran, Personal experience!

You must be young as you are getting first salary.
當你拿到第一份薪水時,你肯定很年輕!

1. Start a Recurring Deposit for yourself.
1.爲自己開一個定期存款賬戶。
After sometime the accumulated money will push you to make it a habit.
當你不久之後看到存款,這就會驅使你養成儲蓄的習慣。

2. Instead of buying gifts for your parents, start another R.D for them and make a promise to never break it until they need it.
2. 與其花費在給父母買禮物,不如也爲他們開一個定期存款的賬戶吧,然後保證不到必要時不會使用裏面的資金。
Put small amount, so that you won't get into cash crunch. After many years, parents appreciate you for this R.D than the first gift you gave.
只存進一小部分,不至於陷入現金短缺的情況。多年後,父母就會對你的這一份禮物感到欣慰。
Ashish Kedia, Google Summer Intern 2015, San Francisco, US


Spend wise, all the best!
花得對,什麼都好!
This summer I got my first salary while working as an intern. The amount was huge and I had no idea what could I do with it.
這個夏天我得到了我的第一份實習生薪水。薪水很高,我根本不知道該怎麼花了。
The first thing I did was buy a Macbook Pro Mid 2015 model for myself. I also bought Pink Floyd discography.
拿到薪水後,我第一件事就是買了Macbook Pro Mid的2015年款給自己,然後又買了Pink Floyd的專輯。
Apart from that I think the best thing I did was buying gifts for my whole family. I live in a joint family of 20 members. Each one of them was there for me during my struggle phase and it was essential to thank them. I didn't buy very expensive items but the genuine smile on their faces when they received their gifts was priceless. It was a great investment I think. I also bought gifts for my friends because in their happiness lies mine :)
除此之外,我覺得我做得最有意義的事情就是給家人買禮物。我生活在一個20人的多代同堂的大家庭裏。他們每一位都陪伴我渡過困難的時期而我也很有必要去表達對他們的感謝。雖然我買的禮物不算非常昂貴,但是當他們受到禮物時露出真誠的笑容讓我感到一切都是無價的了。這是我認爲最棒的投資。並且我也爲我的朋友們購買禮物,因爲他們的快樂也就是我的快樂。

Do something for those who helped you. Who care for you. Who love you. Who make your life worth living. They are the ones who deserve a share of your achievement. Thank them :)
爲幫助你的人做點事吧。那些在乎你的人,那些愛你的人,以及那些讓你的生活變得有意義的人。他們非常值得分享你的成就。感謝他們。
Raghav COO, have been dabbling in Indian Stock markets since 1995

Give half the money to parents or buy gifts which they cherish for long.
把一半薪水給父母,或者給父母買些他們珍愛已久的禮物。
Go to an orphanage and distribute clothes, sweets.
到孤兒院爲孩子們分發衣服和糖果。
Go to an old age home and spend time with them.
到老人的家裏做客並陪他們說說話。
Manish Khurana, You're awesome! Yes, you!

Celebrate. Buy presents for your loved ones in family. And also donate some part to the needy.
慶祝呀!給親愛的家人買點禮物。然後爲有需要的人捐款。
Ahmed Balfaqih, Lots of people ask me for my opinion.

If any of your parents are still alive, give it to them. A small thank you token for all what they have done for you.
如果你的父母還活着,那就把薪水給他們吧。象徵着感恩他們一直以來的付出。
That is what I did.
我就是這麼做的。
編輯小結:拿到人生中的第一份薪水確實是一件非常美好的事情,因爲在拿到薪水前我們會期待,會想象拿到薪水後購買各種東西的可能性。不過正如以上的幾位Quora答友的建議,拿到薪水後我們可以做點有意義的事情,比如爲身邊的親友準備一份小禮物,感謝他們一直以來的陪伴與關懷,也可以在能力範圍內爲有需要的人們施以援手,在別人感到快樂的同時,自己也能感到內心的暖流滿滿的。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章