英語閱讀英語詩歌散文

初二英語詩歌朗誦稿

本文已影響 9.58K人 

英語詩歌是英語語言與文學的精華。開展英語詩歌教學能提高學生英語語言基礎知識水平、寫作水平,有助於學生西方歷史文化的學習,提高學生的想象力,也有助於對學生的道德教育。本站小編整理了初二英語詩歌朗誦稿,歡迎閱讀!

初二英語詩歌朗誦稿
  初二英語詩歌朗誦稿一

On a Stair I Stood

我站在樓梯上

Pierre de Ronsard

皮埃爾·龍薩

(English version by Humbert Wolfe)

英譯 亨伯特·沃爾夫

Lately as dreaming on a stair I stood

不久前我站在樓梯上胡思亂想,

you passed me by, and, by looking on my face,

你從身邊走過,看着我的面龐。

blinded my eyes with the immediate grace

你那突如其來的優雅,

of unanticpated neighboourhood.

讓我的兩眼頓時一片迷茫。

As lightning splits the clouds, my heart and blood

猶如閃電劈開雲團,

split with your beatuty, and began to race,

無與倫比的美麗擊碎了我的心臟;

now ice, now fever, shattered in their place

一陣像冰,一陣似火,

by that unparelleled beatitutde.

胸中的血液奔騰激盪。

And if you hand in passing had not beckoned--

那一晃而過的手白如天鵝,

your whiter hand than is the swan's white daughter,

向我示意,引我躲過死亡;

Helen, your eyes had wounded me to death.

海倫啊,你的眼睛有如刀劍,

But your hand saved me in the mortal second,

否則我將難逃那犀利的鋒芒。

and your triumphant eyes the moment after

頃刻之間你讓你的俘虜恢復了氣息,

revived their captive with an alms of breath.

你的眼裏閃耀勝利的輝光。

  初二英語詩歌朗誦稿二

Love me little, Love me long

愛我少一點,愛我久一點

Is the burden of my song?

我歌唱永恆的愛情

Love that is too hot and strong

如果愛得太炙熱

Burneth soon to waste.

它將很快燃燒成灰燼

Still, I would not have thee cold

但也不要對我冰冷

Not too backward ,nor too bold

不要愛得太羞怯,也不要愛得太狂熱

Love that lasteth till its old

不要讓愛的花朵那麼快就凋謝

Fadeth not in haste.

我要你愛我 一直到老

Love me little ,Love me long

愛我少一點,愛我久一點

Is the burden of my song.

我歌唱永恆的愛情

If thou love me too much,

如果愛我太多

It will not prove me as true as totlch;

它不可能像金石那樣永恆

Love me little ,more than such,

愛我少一點我更願意

For I fear the end.

只因我怕愛會失去

I am with little well content,

一點兒我就感到幸福

And a little from thee sent

一點兒就會讓我滿意

Is enough, with true intent

只要你是真心真意

To be steadfast friend.

我們的愛 至死不渝

  初二英語詩歌朗誦稿三

The Lover’s Appeal

情人的哀訴

Sir Thomas Wyatt

托馬斯·懷亞特

AND wilt thou leave me thus!

難道你就這樣把我拋開?

Say nay! say nay! for shame!

說不!說不!多麼羞辱!

To save thee from the blame

我的悲傷,我的失落,

Of all my grief and grame.

責備無需由你揹負。

And wilt thou leave me thus?

難道你就這樣把我拋開?

Say nay! say nay!

說不!說不!

And wilt thou leave me thus,

無論是富貴還是潦倒,

That hath loved thee so long

我一直愛你義無反顧;

In wealth and woe among:

難道你就這樣把我拋開?

And is thy heart so strong

難道你的心就如此冷酷?

As for to leave me thus?

難道你就這樣把我拋開?

Say nay! say nay!

說不!說不!

And wilt thou leave me thus,

難道你就這樣把我拋開?

That hath given thee my heart

而我一顆心已經向你託付;

Never for to depart

不是爲了離別,

Neither for pain nor smart:

不是爲了痛苦:

And wilt thou leave me thus?

難道你就這樣把我拋開?

Say nay! say nay!

說不!說不!

And wilt thou leave me thus,

對於一個深愛你的人,

And have no more pity

你的同情怎會蹤影全無?

Of him that loveth thee?

難道你就這樣把我拋開?

Alas! thy cruelty!

天啊,如此心狠,慘不忍睹!

And wilt thou leave me thus?

難道你就這樣把我拋開?

Say nay! say nay!

說不!說不!


看了“初二英語詩歌朗誦稿”的人還看了:

1.八年級英語詩歌朗誦鑑賞

2.適合初中朗誦表演的經典英語詩歌

3.初中英語詩歌朗誦稿大全

4.英語勵志詩歌朗誦稿

5.適合初二學生朗誦的英文詩歌

6.關於初中生優秀英文詩朗誦

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章