英語閱讀英語詩歌散文

簡單英語詩朗誦三年級

本文已影響 2.37W人 

詩歌是一種精美的藝術,其語言之精煉,語彙之豐富,表達形勢之精妙令人歎爲觀止。本站小編整理了三年級簡單英語詩,歡迎閱讀!

簡單英語詩朗誦三年級
  三年級簡單英語詩一

A hippo is bounding around on my head.

河馬一直圍繞在我的頭部,

Gorillas are banging on drums.

大猩猩敲擊着鼓。

A rhino is charging me full speed ahead

犀牛承載着我全速前進。

while a crocodile's eyeing my thumbs.

然而一隻鱷魚盯着笨手笨腳的我。

A rattlesnake's winding his way up my side.

一條響尾蛇纏繞在我的身體上。

A tiger is sniffing my clothes.

老虎聞着我的衣服。

A grizzly just grabbed me, his mouth open wide.

一直灰熊抓住我,並張開它的大嘴。

A tarantula's perched on my nose.

狼蛛棲息在我的鼻子。

I'm drowning, surrounded by man-eating sharks.

我掉到了水裏,鯊魚包圍了我。

An elephant sits on my chest.

大象坐在我的胸部。

Yes, that's how it feels when the teacher remarks,

是的,當老師評論的時候那是什麼樣的感覺。

"Grab your pencils. It's time for the test."

“拿起你的筆,考驗你的時候到了。”

  三年級簡單英語詩二

My dog ate my homework.

我的狗吃了我的作業,

That mischievous pup

淘氣的小狗

got hold of my homework

淘氣的小狗叼起我的作業,

and gobbled it up.

就開始嚼起來。

My dog ate my homework.

我的狗吃了我的家庭作業。

It's gonna be late.

要遲到了,

I guess that the teacher

我猜老師

will just have to wait.

將不得不等待。

My dog ate my homework.

我的狗吃了我的家庭作業,

He swallowed it whole.

他把我的整個本子都吞了下去。

I shouldn't have mixed it

我不應該把它

with food in his bowl.

和食物一塊放到狗吃飯的碗裏。

  三年級簡單英語詩三

Foolish Fiona

愚蠢的菲奧娜

This morning when foolish Fiona awoke

今天早上當愚蠢的菲奧娜醒來,

she looked at her mother, and said with a croak,

她看着她的媽媽,用嘶啞的聲音說,

"I can't go to school, so please write me a note

我不去學校了,所以請給我寫個請假條。

to tell them I'm home with a frog in my throat."

告訴他們說我的嗓子裏有隻青蛙。

Her mom wrote a note for the teacher that said

他的媽媽給老師寫了一個便條說,

"My daughter is sick and she's staying in bed.

我的女兒病了,他躺在牀上。

She won't be at school for the rest of the week.

剩下的幾周她不能去學校了。

She swallowed a polliwog down at the creek."

因爲他在小溪裏吞了一隻蝌蚪。


看了“三年級簡單英語詩”的人還看了:

1.小學三年級經典英語詩歌朗誦

2.小學三年級英語小詩歌朗誦

3.小學三年級英語詩歌朗誦精選

4.三年級英語小詩歌朗誦稿

5.三年級英語詩歌朗誦大全

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀