英語閱讀英語詩歌散文

大學生晨讀英文詩

本文已影響 1.83W人 

晨讀有利於提高學生的英語應用能力,是培養良好的英語學習習慣的有效途徑。那麼有哪些適合大學生晨讀的英文詩歌呢?下面是本站小編爲大家帶來大學生晨讀英文詩,希望大家喜歡!

大學生晨讀英文詩
  大學生晨讀英文詩1:

Thou blind fool, Love, what dost thou to mine eyes,

又瞎又蠢的愛,你對我的眸子

That they behold, and see not what they see?

幹了什麼,以致它們視而不見?

They know what beauty is, see where it lies,

它們認得美,也看見美在那裏,

Yet what the best is take the worst to be.

卻居然錯把那極惡當作至善。

If eyes corrupt by over-partial looks

我的眼睛若受了偏見的歪扭,

Be anchor'd in the bay where all men ride,

在那人人行駛的海灣裏下錨,

Why of eyes' falsehood hast thou forged hooks,

你爲何把它們的虛妄作成鉤,

Whereto the judgment of my heart is tied?

把我的心的判斷力鉤得牢牢?

Why should my heart think that a several plot

難道是我的心,明知那是公地,

Which my heart knows the wide world's common place?

硬把它當作私人遊樂的花園?

Or mine eyes seeing this, say this is not,

還是我眼睛否認明顯的事實,

To put fair truth upon so foul a face?

硬拿美麗的真矇住醜惡的臉?

In things right true my heart and eyes have erred,

我的心和眼既迷失了真方向,

And to this false plague are they now transferr'd.

自然不得不陷入虛妄的膏肓。

  大學生晨讀英文詩2:

When my love swears that she is made of truth

我愛人賭咒說她渾身是忠實,

I do believe her, though I know she lies,

我相信她(雖然明知她在撒謊),

That she might think me some untutor'd youth,

讓她認爲我是個無知的孩子,

Unlearned in the world's false subtleties.

不懂得世間種種騙人的勾當。

Thus vainly thinking that she thinks me young,

於是我就妄想她當我還年輕,

Although she knows my days are past the best,

雖然明知我盛年已一去不復返;

Simply I credit her false speaking tongue:

她的油嘴滑舌我天真地信任:

On both sides thus is simple truth suppress'd.

這樣,純樸的真話雙方都隱瞞。

But wherefore says she not she is unjust?

但是爲什麼她不承認說假話?

And wherefore say not I that I am old?

爲什麼我又不承認我已經衰老?

O, love's best habit is in seeming trust,

愛的習慣是連信任也成欺詐,

And age in love loves not to have years told:

老年談戀愛最怕把年齡提到。

Therefore I lie with her and she with me,

因此,我既欺騙她,她也欺騙我,

And in our faults by lies we flatter'd be.

咱倆的愛情就在欺騙中作樂。

  大學生晨讀英文詩3:

Be wise as thou art cruel; do not press

你狠心,也該放聰明;別讓侮蔑

My tongue-tied patience with too much disdain;

把我不作聲的忍耐逼得太甚;

Lest sorrow lend me words and words express

免得悲哀賜我喉舌,讓你領略

The manner of my pity-wanting pain.

我的可憐的痛苦會怎樣發狠。

If I might teach thee wit, better it were,

你若學了乖,愛呵,就覺得理應

Though not to love, yet, love, to tell me so;

對我說你愛我,縱使你不如此;

As testy sick men, when their deaths be near,

好像暴躁的病人,當死期已近,

No news but health from their physicians know;

只願聽醫生報告健康的消息;

For if I should despair, I should grow mad,

因爲我若是絕望,我就會發瘋,

And in my madness might speak ill of thee:

瘋狂中難保不把你胡亂咒罵:

Now this ill-wresting world is grown so bad,

這乖張世界是那麼不成體統,

Mad slanderers by mad ears believed be,

瘋狂的耳總愛聽瘋子的壞話。

That I may not be so, nor thou belied,

要我不發瘋,而你不遭受誹謗,

Bear thine eyes straight, though thy proud heart go wide.

你得把眼睛正視,儘管心放蕩。

大學生晨讀英文詩

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章