英語學習英語學習方法

有關機場送行的英語情景對話

本文已影響 2.38W人 

英語很重要的就是積累文章,同學們要知道哦,小編今天帶來的是英語的口語,這樣才能更快的提升英語成績哦,大家快點行動起來吧,要多多讀讀和背一背哦。

有關機場送行的英語情景對話

  一到機場爲你送行

AI've heard you're going to America tomorrow. I want to see you off at the airport.

我聽說你明天要去美國。我想到機場爲你送行。

BOh, thanks a lot.

噢,非常感謝。

AWhat time are you leaving?

你什麼時候離開?

B1:30 P.m. But I've got to check in at 12:30 P.m.

下午一點半。但是我下午12點半就必須辦理登機手續。

AWhat airline and what flight?

什麼航空公司?什麼航班?

BPan American Airlines. Flight 282.

泛美航空公司。282航班。

AI'll see you at the airport at 12:30 P.m.

我下午12點半到機場爲你送行。

BOk. See you tomorrow.

好的。明天見。

  二你來送行真是太客氣了

AIt's very kind of you to come and see us off.

你來給我們送行真是太客氣了。

BMy a pity you have to leave so soon!

應該的.真遺憾,你們這麼快就要走了。

AWe would stay longer. but I've got to attend a meeting tomorrow morning. Thank you for your warm hospitality.

本來可以多待幾天的,可惜我明天早上有個會要開,不得不走.謝謝你這幾天的盛情款待。

BYou're welcome. Maybe next time we'll come to see you.

不客氣,也許下次我會去找你們呢。

AMy wife and I will look forward to it.

我和我妻子都盼着你來。

BI promise the next holiday I have we're coming to visit. Oh, what's your flight number?

那我下次放假一定過去拜訪.對了,你們是兒號航班?

Alt's Flight No. 302, Northwest Orient Airlines.

西北航空的302號航班。

BThey just announced the boarding call.

剛纔廣播裏說該登機了。

AThen we've got to get going.

那我們就先進去了。

BOK. Bon voyage and a safe landing.

好的,祝你們一路平安,安全抵達。

AThank you again for all your help.

再次感謝你這段時間的幫忙。

BBye.

再見!

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章