口語英語實用生活英語口語

網絡社交英語口語 Unit37:再透漏多一點嘛

本文已影響 5.39K人 

網絡社交英語口語 Unit37:再透漏多一點嘛

網絡社交英語口語 Unit37:再透漏多一點嘛

Rose: (at the door) Oh, hi Sue. Why are you so late?<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

柔絲: (站在門口)喔,嗨,蘇。你怎麼這麼晚纔來?

Sue: I had to 1) run an errand. How was your first class with Herbert?

蘇: 我得去辦點事。你跟赫伯特的第一堂課上得如何?

Rose: Well, the class went quite well.

柔絲: 嗯,課上得還不錯。

Sue: Tell me more. I 2) noticed...

蘇: 繼續,繼續!我有注意到喔……

Rose: Noticed what?

柔絲: 注意到什麼?

Sue: I noticed there was no music in your classroom. Why was it so quiet?

蘇: 我注意到你的教室都沒有音樂聲,爲什麼那麼安靜?

Rose: Sue, it's 3) none of your business! We tAlked the whole time.

柔絲: 蘇,這不干你的事!我們一直在講話。

Sue: All talking, no teaching. That's very interesting. Tell me more!

蘇: 都在講話,不上課。真有意思。再透漏多一點嘛。


語言詳解

A: They said they were interested in doing business with us.

他們說過有興趣和我們做生意。

B: So why haven't they given us a firm answer?

那他們怎麼還沒給我們確切的答覆?

run an errand 跑腿,出公差】

run這個字必真有“跑”的動作,例如:run an errand(跑腿),errand則是指差事,工作的意思。

The boy, eldest of five children, had to quit school and work as an errand runner.

這男孩是家裏五個孩子中的老大,因此必須輟學並找了份跑腿工作。

1) run an errand 辦一些雜事

2) notice (v.)注意

3) none of... business 不幹(某人)的事

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章