口語英語實用生活英語口語

流行的地道美國俚語大綱

本文已影響 2.09W人 

Make it easy on you 放你一馬;簡明的說

If you ensure that you'll go working on time,I'll make it easy on you.

如果你從現在開始保證準時上班,我將放你一馬.

t. Well, obviously you have some issues with royalty, so I'll make it easy on you: I'm not the king of anywhere.
唔...沒錯.不過,很明顯你們這兒有皇室出入,所以我明說:我不是任何一地的國王.


Time is running out 時間不多了

Time is running out=you have no much time left to do what you're doing 意思是時間不多了,時間到了.

流行的地道美國俚語

We've to finish sewing your is running dance is tomorrow night.

我們得縫好禮服,時間不多了,舞會明晚就開始.

The test is tomorrow morning and I haven't even started is running out.

明早就考試了,可我還沒開始學習,時間來不及了.


No stunt 別玩什麼花樣

I don't like it when you drive your motorcycle really fast.I'm not interested in those kinds of stunts.


Talk sb. out of sth.勸...不要...;勸...改變想法

David was to drop out of school.I'm trying to talk him out of it.

大衛想退學,我會勸他不要這樣做的.

I can't talk her out of marrying won't listen to me.

我不能改變她要嫁給他的想法,她不會聽我的.


I blew it 我把......搞砸了

I really wanted to go to law school,but I blew the exams.I can't get in right now.

我真的很想進法學院,但我考砸了,不會被錄取的.

The exam wasn't very hard, but I blew it.

考試並不難,可我考砸了.


On glue 犯傻,冒傻氣

She must have been on glue to wear that dress to the party. It makes her look so bad.

她穿那件裙子去晚會真是冒傻氣.那看起來差勁極了.


Walking felony 危險人物,恐怖人物

That girl is a walking felony in that dress. She is so sexy that she made all the other girls look bad.

那個姑娘可是個危險人物.她穿那個裙子太性感了,其他人都黯然失色了.

There's a walking felony. That guy's so drunk that he looks like he's about to ride his bike into the back of the bus.

那有一危險人物.他一定是喝多了,想把自行車往公交車上開.


Spill把內心世界講給別人聽;泄露

Janny was so upset with the fight she had with her husband. She had to spill all the details to her mother.

珍妮和丈夫吵架很生氣,她得去找媽媽好好地聊一聊.

Who spilled the news about the surprise birthday party? Now everyone knows, including the birthday girl.

誰把生日宴會這個驚喜泄露出去的?現在包括壽星在內,所有的人都知道了.


No biggie 沒什麼大不了的

I'm sorry I can't make it to go to your house for dinner tonight.

No biggie. I'm too tired to cook a big meal anyway.

很抱歉我今晚不能去你家共進晚餐.

沒事兒,正好我今天很累,要我做大餐我可能也受不了.

My girlfriend told me it's no biggie that I didn't buy her a present for Valentine's Day. I don't believe her. I think she's mad.

我忘了給我女朋友買情人節禮物,可她說這沒什麼大不了的.我纔不信她呢,她肯定氣瘋了.


Put sb. on the spot 讓......難堪

The teacher put me on the spot today when he asked me to read out loud my essay in front of the whole class.

老師讓我在全班同學的面前大聲朗讀我的文章,這真的讓我很難堪.

You're really putting me on the spot by asking me for money. I don't have that much right now, either.

你管我要錢我很下不來臺的.我現在也沒有那麼多.

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章