口語英語實用生活英語口語

開車:Fighting a Ticket in Court 在法庭上爲罰單而戰(1)

本文已影響 2.24W人 

13. Fighting a Ticket in Court (1)

開車:Fighting a Ticket in Court 在法庭上爲罰單而戰(1)

13.在法庭上爲罰單而戰(1)

A: Your Honour, I'd like to challenge this ticket.

A:閣下,我想質疑這張罰單。

B: What is your reason for challenging this ticket?

B:你質疑這張罰單的理由是什麼?

A: The police officer did not have the right to issue the ticket.

A:警察沒有權利開這張罰單。

B: Can you explain what you mean with that statement?

B:你能解釋一下你這句話的意思嗎?

A: I was rightfully parked. He told me that I was parked in a handicap space.

A:我正確的停車。他告訴我我停在了一個不利空間。

B: Well, was it a handicap space?

B:好吧,那是個不利空間嗎?

A: It used to be. It is not anymore.

A:過去曾是。現在不再是了。

B: Well, was there a sign letting you know it was a handicap space?

B:好吧,那裏有標誌提醒你是個不利空間嗎?

A: No, because the spot has since been removed.

A:沒有,因爲標誌被挪走了。

B: So, did you explain to the officer that it was no longer a handicap space.

B:那麼,你有向警官解釋這裏不再是不利空間嗎?

A: I tried, but he wouldn't listen. He said I was trying to get away from paying.

A:我試過,但是他沒有聽。他說我在試圖逃掉罰單。

B: Thank you. I will question the officer, and get his side of the story.

B:謝謝你。我會問詢警官,聽聽他怎麼說。

譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀