過海關必用到的英語情景對話閱讀
出國旅遊,處處都需要用到英語,其實當你還沒邁進外國境內的時候就已經需要了,今天本站小編在這裏爲大家分享一些過海關必用到的英語情景對話,歡迎大家閱讀!
更多旅遊實用英語、常用英語口語歡迎點擊↓↓ ✈☁常用旅遊英語口語㏘☮ ✈☁求助的英語情景對話㏘☮ ✈☁問路常用英語對話㏘☮ ✈☁出國旅遊必須懂的英語㏘☮ 過海關必用到的英語情景對話篇一Officer: May I see your passport please?
海關人員:我可以看一下您的護照嗎?
Henry: Sure, Here you are. And this is the declaration form。
亨利:當然,給您。這是入境申請表。
Officer: What's the purpose of your visit?
海關人員:請問您此行的目的是什麼?
Henry: I'm here on business。
亨利:我來這兒履行公務。
Officer: This visa is good for two weeks. How long will you be staying?
海關人員:您的簽證期限是兩個星期,你打算待多長時間?
Henry: For ten days。
亨利:10天以後就回去了。
Officer: And you will do some traveling while you are here?
海關人員:這期間您會去旅行嗎?
Henry: Yes, I want to spend a couple days for traveling. I have friends there I will visit。
亨利:是的,我要去拜訪朋友。
Officer: What do you have in the bag, sir?
海關人員:先生,請問您的包裏有些什麼?
Henry: Just camera, clothes, and some books。
亨利:只是照相機、衣服和一些書籍。
Officer: Would you mind opening the bag for me?
海關人員:請您把包打開讓我看看行嗎?
Henry: Alright。
亨利:好的。
Officer: OK. Enjoy your trip, sir。
海關人員:可以了。祝您旅途愉快,先生。
Henry: Thank you。
亨利:謝謝。
過海關必用到的英語情景對話篇二海關: Good afternoon. Welcome to America.
下午好.歡迎您來美國.
弗蘭克: Thanks.
謝謝
海關: May I see your passport and customs declaration form?
請出示您的護照和海關申報表好嗎?
弗蘭克: Yes, here they are.
好的.在這兒.
海關: Thank you. What` your occupation?
謝謝.您的職業是什麼?
弗蘭克: I`m a driver.
我是一名司機.
海關: Are you here for tour?
您是來旅遊的嗎?
弗蘭克: You are right.
你說對了.
海關: How long are you going to stay here?
您打算在這裏呆多久啊?
弗蘭克: About three weeks.
大約三週.
海關: Your forms are all right. I will return your customs declaration to you. please keep them with you and take them here when you leave the States.
您的申報表符合要求.我們將把海關申報表還給您.請保管好並在離開美國時把它們交回.
弗蘭克: Ok, thanks.
好的.謝謝.
過海關必用到的英語情景對話篇三A:Passport,please!
A:請出示護照!
B:Here you are.
B:給你。
A:Are you Chinese?
A;您是中國人嗎?
B:Yes,I am.
B:是的,我是。
A: Where in China are you from?
A:您來自中國的什麼地方?
B:Fujian Province.
B:福建省。
A:There are a lot of people from China visiting right now.
A:現在從中國來的遊客真不少。
B:It's not surprising. Our school year just ended,and a lot of Chinese are on vacation.
B:這個不奇怪。我們的學期剛結束,有不少中國人在度假。
A:How long do you plan to stay?
A:您打算待多久?
B:About half a month
B:大約半個月。
A:All right. Here's your passport. Welcome to Australia.
A:可以了。這是您的護照。歡迎您到澳大利亞來。
B:Thank you.
B:謝謝。
>>>下一頁更多“英語海關情景英語對話閱讀”過海關必用到的英語情景對話篇四
A:Let me see your passport. Is London your final destination?
A:我看看您的護照。倫敦是您最終的目的地嗎?
B:No. I am a transit passenger going to Sweden.
B:不,我是前往瑞典的過境旅客。
A:How long are you going to stay here?
A:您要這兒停留多久?
B:Only one night.
B:只住一晚。
A;Do you have any dutiable items?
A:您有沒有要上稅的物品?
B;No,I don't.
B:不,我沒有。
A;What are these?
A:這些是什麼?
B;They are my personal effects.
B:這些是我的個人用品。
過海關必用到的英語句子閱讀篇五第一句:Do I have to go through the immigration and customs?
我需要通過入境和海關檢查嗎?
A: Do I have to go through the immigration and customs?
我需要通過入境和海關檢查嗎?
B: Yes, and get the passport ready at that place.
對,而且到那兒一定要準備好護照。
第二句:Do they have any restrictions on the articles we're carrying at the Customs?
海關對個人所帶的物品有限制嗎?
A: Do they have any restrictions on the articles we're carrying at the Customs?
海關對個人所帶的物品有限制嗎?
B: Yes, they'll check to see if you are carrying any contraband.
是的,海關要檢查你有沒有帶違禁物品。
大多數第一次出國的人,當飛機在異國機場降落,來到海關檢察人員面前接受檢查時,緊張感油然而生,因此一定要提前問清楚海關檢查的有關手續,做到有備無患。
其他相關的問題還有:
Shall we state the purpose of going to a certain country?
去一個國家時得陳述旅行目的嗎?
What should I say if they inquire about my purpose?
如果他們問我旅行的目的我該怎麼說呢?
猜你喜歡:
1.我的大學生活英語對話閱讀
2.有關簡短的英語對話閱讀
3.有關服裝的英語對話閱讀
4.機場登機英語對話閱讀
5.關於travel的英語對話閱讀