口語英語口語英語學習方法

吃飯的英語情景對話

本文已影響 1.62W人 

小編知道英語口語在學習英語的過程中算是比較難的一個點,那麼今天小編就給大家分享一下有關英語口語的情景對話給大家,學習英語口語是一定要多花一點時間的哦。

吃飯的英語情景對話

  今天不想吃意大利菜

ADo you want to go out for dinner tonight?

你今晚想去外面吃飯嗎?

BSure. Have you got anywhere in mind?

當然想了.你心裏想好去哪兒了嗎?

AI'm starving, so maybe we could go somewhere with large portions.

我餓了,所以咱們去個飯量足的飯館吧.

BThat Italian restaurant in the city centre always has large portions. Do you want to go there?

市中心的那家意大利餐館給的菜量都很足.你想去那兒嗎?

AI'm not really in the mood for Italian, actually. I was thinking of something a bit spicy.

我今天實在不想吃意大利菜.我想吃點辣的.

BIf you want spicy food, then I'd recommend going to a Thai, Indian or Chinese restaurant. How about that Chinese buffet on Cowley Road?

如果你想吃辣的,那我建議你去泰國餐館,印度餐館或者中餐館.要不去考雷路的中式自助餐廳怎麼樣?

AI really like that restaurant; you get a lot for your money there. But, they've Westernized their food, so it's not actually that spicy.

我特別喜歡那家餐廳.在那兒總是物超所值.不過他們那兒做的菜已經有點西化了,不像原來那麼辣了.

BYou're right. Most of their dishes have sweet sauces. We could try that Indian restaurant just down the road from us.

你說的沒錯.他們做的大部分菜都加了甜味醬汁.咱們可以去沿着這條路走下去的那家印度餐廳.

AThe Taj? They're a bit expensive, but they do serve large portions of very hot food.

“泰姬”?那家有點貴,但是他們家做的菜分量都很足.

BThe Taj it is then.

那就泰姬吧.

AShall we bring our own bottle of wine to save some money?

咱們可以自己帶酒過去嗎?這樣可以節省一點錢.

BThey'll still charge us a corkage fee.

他們會收開瓶費的.

AThat's right. It'll proBAbly work out to be about the same then anyway.

你說的對.有可能算完價錢跟在那兒點酒價錢一樣.

BDon't worry about money. I'll treat you tonight.

別擔心錢。今晚我請你。

AAre you sure? We could go Dutch.

你確定嗎?我們可以AA制。

BNo, I'll pay. It's my turn anyway. You paid last time.

不,我付錢吧。畢竟該我了,上次你付的錢。

AI won't argue with that! Let's go!

那我就不爭了!咱們走吧

  北京人的熱情好客是出了名的

AHave you ever been invited to a Chinese feast?

你被邀請過吃中國式的午餐嗎?

BSure. Beijingers are distinguished for their warmth and hospitality.

當然了,北京人的熱情好客是出了名的.

AAs far as you could see, is dining at a Chinese table a distinct experience? To what extent does it differ from that in your homeland?

你覺得跟一桌中國人吃飯是不是很不一樣?跟你在你自己的國家吃飯有哪些不同呢?

BTo begin with, I have to use chopsticks.

首先,我得改用筷子.

ABut you look quite proficient in using them now.

可是,你看起來用筷子用的很熟練嘛.

BCertainly. After all, I've been here for two years. It's not much uphill work for a foreigner to get used to Chinese dinner utensils. Though, I do feel hazy about how to behave appropriately at a Chinese dinner table.

當然了,怎麼着我也在這裏呆了2年了.我們老外用慣中式餐具倒也不是什麼難事,但是在中國人的餐桌上,我經常感覺到無所適從.

AYes, table etiquette. There are a multitude of rules that foreigners might never know until they were told. Some practices even appear somewhat awkward or rude to Westerners, while they are the norm in China. Hey, your chopsticks, old silly! You should not stab them vertically into the rice bow!

不錯,餐桌上的禮儀.吃飯時,有很多規矩,我們不說,老外們就不知道.其中有一點,在中國早已司空見慣,可是對於老外來說,有點讓人不舒服,甚至有點粗暴無禮.喂喂喂,老兄,注意你的筷子!直插在米飯裏可不好!

BAnything strange about that?

這個有什麼不對嗎?

AMaybe you should have placed them horizontally over your bowl or plate. They resemble two incense sticks used at sacrifices. It's very inauspicious, and might enrage all present.

也許你應該把它們平放在碗或者盤子上.要不然它們看上去就像2根香燭,不吉利,在座的所有人都會不高興的.

BOh, sorry! There's a long story even with a mere pair of sticks.

對不起,對不起!沒想到連一雙筷子都有這麼多奧祕.

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章