商務英語商務英語

超級商務英語口語

本文已影響 3W人 

商務英語口語區別於日常口語,有很強的專業性。下面小編收集了一些超級商務英語口語分享給大家,希望對大家有用。

超級商務英語口語

  超級商務英語口語如下:

After-sales Repair

售後維修

What should I do if theres something wrong with the product?

如果產品出現問題,’我該怎麼辦呢?

Please send it to our address for repair, and remember to describe the problem that you have with it.

請將其寄到我們的地址維修,並描述存在的問題。

Will it be repaired for free?

Will it be repaired free of charge?

維修是免費的嗎?

We offer na-cost repair within one year from the purchase dateand the repair will be chargcd after one year. no-cost repair

我們從購買日起一年內提供免費維修服務,一年後收費。

How much does it cost?

需要多少錢呢?

It depends on the problem and the amount of work wc need to carry out.

這取決於存在的問題以及我們需要做.的工作量。

你們提供售後服務嗎?

Do you provide any after-service ?

是的。我們將及時爲您免費更新產品。

Yes. Well duly update the product for you free of charge.

有諮詢服務嗎?

Any consulting service ?

當然。您可以通過電話、傳真或電子郵件聯繫我們,我們將對您的問題做出滿意的解答。

Sure. You may contact us by phone, fax or e-mail and well offer satisfactory solutions to your questions.

好的。我知道了。多謝!

OK. I’ve got it. Thanks a lot!

不客氣!

You’re welcome!

我爭取在下週安排一次會議。

I‘m trying to arrange a meeting for next week.

週三你能來嗎?

Can you come on Wednesday?

Can you make Wednesday ?

Can you make it on Wednesday?

抱歉,我不能。可不可以安排在週四呢?

I' m sorry I can’t. Could you make it Thursday instead?

讓我想想。我週四還有一個會,但三點前應該能結束。我們可以在三點半開始嗎?

Let me see. I’ve got another meeting on Thursday but it should be finished by 3:00. Could wc start at 3:30?

我擔心會議會超時。

I’m afraid that the meeting would overrun the time limit.

I’m afraid that the meeting would not finish on time.

好吧。

OK.

這個時間可以。

It would be fine with me.

It would suit me.

好的。週四下午見!

Fine. See you on Thursday afternoon!

到時見!

See you then!

我想召開一次特別董事會議來討論這個問題。請儘快預訂會議室

I want to call a special board meeting to discuss this issue. Please book a conference room as soon as possible.

很抱歉,我不能這麼做。

I’m sorry that I can’t do it.

怎麼了?

What’s the matter?

根據規定,董事會議須在三天前通知。

According to the regulation, a three-day prior notice is required before a board meeting.

但是沒時間了。我們應該馬上給成員打電話。

But there’s no time. We should phone the members immediately.

恐怕我們不能保證,法定法定人數出席會議。

I’m afraid that we can’t ensure a quorum will be present.

你認爲有必要在議程裏增加這一項嗎?

Do you think it necessary to add this item to the agenda?

是的。它很重要

Yes. It’s really important.

把它放在開頭怎麼樣?

How about place it at the beginning?

好主意!

Good idea!

這樣每個人都會注意它。

In that case everybody could pay attention to it.

In that ease, it could catch/call/draw everybody’s attention.

那麼議程裏共有五項。我打算每項討論二十分鐘,否貝我門永遠也討論不完。 .

So there’ re altogether five items on the agenda. I’d like to keep each item to twenty minutes otherwise well never get through.

好的。這樣會議應.預期的該在四點結束。

Fine. Then the meeting is due due to finish at four o’clock.

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀