商務英語電話英語

電話英語常見口語

本文已影響 2.93W人 

很多同學都打過電話,可是你打過英語電話嗎?有沒有注意到打電話時漢語和英語在習慣表達方式上的差異呢?下面是本站小編爲大家帶來電話英語常見口語,歡迎大家學習!

電話英語常見口語

 電話英語常見口語1:

May I please speak to Mr. Kong?我可以和孔先生講話嗎?

He is with someone right now. Would you hold?他現在在會客。你可以稍等嗎?

She is busy now.她正忙着呢。

John cannot get to the phone right 現在沒辦法接電話。

He is on another line right now.他正在接另一個電話。

John is tied up at the present 現在有事。

She is not able to take your call at the moment.她現在沒辦法接你的電話。

Hello, May I speak to Miss Li, please?喂。我可以請李小姐接電話嗎?

This is she.我就是。

Oh, Miss Li. This is Tom. I didn't recognize your voice.噢,李小姐。我是湯姆。我沒聽出你的聲音。

Joan?是簡嗎?

Who is that?你是誰?

It's John. Didn't you recognize my voice?我是約翰。你沒聽出我的聲音?

No, you sound different today.沒有,今天你的聲音聽起來不一樣。

It's because I have a bad cold.那是因爲我患了重感冒。

This is he speaking.我就是。

Bob speaking.我就是鮑勃。

Clark's k's劇院。

I hear that you have a Italy Symphony Orchestra concert on the 15th evening.聽說15號晚上意大利交響樂團要在貴院演奏。

And I wonder if there are some balcony seats still available.不知道還有沒有包廂的位子?

I'm sorry, all the balcony seats are gone.抱歉,包廂的票都賣完了。

All right. Please hold two orchestra seats for us.好,請幫我們保留兩張前排的座位。

Can I have your name, please?請問您貴姓大名?

My last name is Chen. C-H-E-N.我姓陳,C-H-E-N。

 電話英語常見口語2:

Room Service. What can I do for you?客房服務部,能爲您效勞嗎?

May I ask for a morning call tomorrow morning?明天早上請叫我起牀好嗎?

Certainly. What time would you like?好的,要幾點叫你?

6:00 sharp, please.請6點整叫我。

Let me confirm your name and room number.我需要確定一下您的姓名和房間號碼。

This is Gao Qiang in Room 409.我是409房間的高強。

Mr. Gao in Room 409.409房間的高先生。

OK. We'll ring you up at 6:00 a.m. tomorrow.嗯,我們會在明天6點整叫您。

May I ask for a wake-up call tomorrow morning?明早我可以要求晨叫服務嗎?

What time would you like to receive the call?您想何時叫您?

When would you be fond of receiving the call?你喜歡什麼時候叫您?

Front Desk. Can I help you?前臺,需要我爲您服務嗎?

Yes. I'm checking out now, and want to get a taxi to the cinema.我現在要退房,需要一部出租車到電影院。

Could you get one for me, please?麻煩你幫我叫一輛好嗎?

Certainly, sir. I'll get a taxi for you. Are you going directly to the cinema?好的,先生。我會幫您叫車的,您直接去電影院嗎?

No. I need to stop by the shop.不,我要先到商店停一下。

OK. There will be a taxi waiting outside in 10 minutes.好,10分鐘後會有一部出租車在外面等候。

It will take less than 5 minutes to check out.退房最多隻需5分鐘。

Good. Thank you. I'll be right down.好,謝謝你。我馬上下來。

I'll need a taxi to the train station. Could you find one for me?我想到火車站。能爲我叫輛出租車嗎?

Will you be stopping anywhere else before going to the train station.去火車站之前是否還到別的地方?

Would you be driving straight to the train station?您想直接去火車站嗎?

Could you arrange a taxi for me, please?能爲我安排輛出租車嗎?

Could you have a taxi waiting for me, please?能否叫輛出租車等我?

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章