英語閱讀英文小笑話

英語幽默小笑話及翻譯

本文已影響 8.36K人 

日常生活中,語言是人們相互交流的基本工具,因此,很大一部分幽默笑話效果都反映在語言層面上。下面小編整理了英語幽默小笑話及翻譯,希望大家喜歡!

英語幽默小笑話及翻譯
  英語幽默小笑話及翻譯摘抄

小學生的邏輯推理

A fourth-grade teacher was giving her pupils a lesson on logic.

"Here is the situation," she said. "a man is standing up in a boat in the middle of a river, loses his balance, falls in, and begins splashing and yellin

g for help. His wife hears the commotion, knows that he can't swim, and runs down to thebank. Why do you think she ran to the bank?"

A girl raised her hand and asked, "to draw out all of his savings?"

小學四年級的教師正在給學生們上一堂邏輯課。

她舉了這麼一個例子:“有這樣一種情況,一個男人在河中心的船上釣魚,突然失去重心掉進了水裡。於是他開始掙扎並喊救命。他的妻子聽到了他的喊聲,知道他並不會游泳,所以她就急忙跑向河岸。誰能告訴我這是為什麼?”

一個女生舉手答道,“是不是去取他的存款?”

笑點在這裡:bank在英語中除了我們平時很熟悉的“銀行”之外,還有“河岸”的意思。

  英語幽默小笑話及翻譯鑑賞

睡前禱告 bedtime prayer

Julie was saying her bedtime prayers. "Please God," she said, "Make Naples the capital of Naples the capital of Italy."

朱莉葉在做睡前禱告。“禱告上帝,”她說,“讓那不勒斯成為義大利的首都吧。讓那不勒斯成為義大利的首都吧。”

Her mother interrupted and said, "Julie, why do you want God to make Naples the capital ofItaly?"

媽媽打斷她說:“朱莉葉,你為什麼求上帝讓那不勒斯成為義大利的首都呢?”

And Julie replied, "Because that's what I put in my geography exam!"

朱莉葉回答說:“因為我在地理考卷上是這麼寫的。”

  英語幽默小笑話及翻譯賞析

不能回答的問題

This story is told of a browbeating counsel,who habitually endeavored to terrorize his opponent's witnesses.

這個故事講的是一個咄咄逼人的辯護律師,他慣於儘量去恐嚇對方的證人。

One witness rather tended to preface his replies with lengthy explanations.

有一個證人有點傾向於在回答問題之前做冗長的解釋。

"I want 'yes' or 'no', "thundered counsel. "There is no need for you to argue the point!"

“我要你回答‘是’或者‘不是’,”辯護律師怒喝道: “你沒有必要就這個問題進行爭論。”

"But there are some questions which cannot be answered by 'yes' or 'no', "mildly responded the witness.

“可是有些問題無法用‘是’或者‘不是’來回答。”這位證人溫和地回敬他。

"There are not!" snapped the lawyer.

“不存在這樣的問題!”律師厲聲打斷他。

"Oh," said the witness, "answer this then: Have you ceased beating your wife?"

“噢,”證人說:“那麼請你回答這個問題:你停止打你老婆了嗎?”

  英語幽默小笑話及翻譯欣賞

十大經典店鋪口號

ide a muffler shop: "No appointment necessary, we hear you coming."

1.一家消聲器店外:“根本不用預約,我們聽到你來了!”

ide a hotel: "Help! We need inn-experienced people."

2.酒店門外:“幫幫忙!我們缺少常住小酒館的人。”

a desk in a reception room: "We shoot every 3rd salesman, and the 2nd one just left."

3.接待室的桌上:“三個一輪!我們要毫不留情地趕走第三個推銷員!注:第二個剛剛離開。”

a veterinarians waiting room: "Be back in 5 minutes, Sit! Stay!"

4.獸醫的候診內:“稍候5分鐘。趴下,別動!”

the electric company: "We would be de-lighted if you send in your bill. However, if youdon't you will be."

5.在電氣公司:“如果你送來鈔票,我們會很高興;如果你不送,就會被斷電。”

the door of a computer store: "Out for a quick byte."

6.電腦專賣店門上:“出去找一個更快的位元組。”

a restaurant window: "Don't stand there and be hungry, come on in and get fed up."

7.餐館櫥窗:“別餓著肚子傻呆在那兒,進來吧,吃頓飽飯!”

de a bowling alley: "Please be quiet, we need to hear a pin drop."

8.在保齡球館:“保持安靜,我們需要傾聽大頭針落地。”

the front yard of a funeral home: "Drive carefully, we'll wait."

9.在墓地的前院:“開車當心,我們會等著你的。”

a counselors office: Growing old is mandatory, growing wise is optional.

10.在諮詢師辦公室:變老是由上帝控制的,變聰明是由自己控制的。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀