高頻英語口語對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第369期:郵寄明信片和包裹
unit 400
郵寄明信片和包裹
dialogue
英語情景對話A:I need stamps to send eight post cards. How much are they?
A:我想寄八張明信片,要買多少錢的郵票?
B:Eight cents each. Anything else?
B:每張8美分。還有什麼我可以幫您的嗎?A:I also need ten fifteen-cent stamps... I want to send this package. Which window should I go to?
A:我還想買十張15美分的郵票。我想寄這個包裹,該去哪個視窗寄呢?B:Go to the window marked "Parcel Post."
B:去標著“包裹郵寄”的視窗。A:Thanks. I want to send this packoge parcel post, registered.
A:謝謝。(在“包裹郵寄”的視窗前)我想寄這個包裹,用掛號的。B:What does it contain?
B:請問裡面裝的是什麼?A:There are books and manuscripts.
A:書和稿子。B:Do you want it insured?
B:需要辦理保價業務麼?A:Yes, please, for thirty dollars.
A:需要,保價30美元B:That will be forty cents. Here are your stamps.
B:郡麼保價費是40美分。這是您的郵票。A:Thanks. ( Lisa sticks the stamps on the package and gives it to the clerk.) I also need to buy some aerograms. Which window is that?
A:謝謝。(麗莎把郵票貼在包裹上,然後把它交給職員。)我想買一些航空郵票。請問在哪一個視窗?B:Go to window 7.( Lisa walks away.) Wait a second, miss!
B:到七號視窗。(麗莎走了過去。)等等,小姐。A:Yes?
A:什麼事?B:You forgot to put the return address on the package.
B:您忘了寫寄件人地址。A:Oh, sorry. I'll put it on right now.
A:哦,對不起。我馬上寫。B:Now, here is your receipt.
B:好了。這是您的收據。A:Thanks. Is everything done?
A:謝謝。都好了吧?B:Yes, miss. You may go to window 7 now.
B:是的,小姐。您現在可以到七號視窗去了。