囧記單詞:這就叫做幸災樂禍——schadenfreude
schadenfreude n. 幸災樂禍(源於德語)
eg: Schadenfreude involves taking happiness in another person's imsfortune. A rather malicious pleasure.
幸災樂禍,一種惡意的快樂。
本文共有10頁內容,不要忘記翻頁哦。
cajole vt. 以甜言蜜語哄騙,勾引
eg: I'm not cajoling. Honestly, I'm not.
嗯?誰勾引了,沒有,俺沒有勾引誰哈。
biological adj. 生物學的
eg: Dad, an I really your biological son?
老爸,俺是你親生的不?
grumble adj. 抱怨地表示,嘟囔地說;n. 怨言,滿腹牢騷;vi. 抱怨,發牢騷,咕噥,嘟囔,隆隆響;vt. 喃喃地說出
eg: "These cards suck..." he grumbled.
“這牌也忒爛了...”他抱怨道。
soil n. 泥土,土地,土壤;vt. 弄髒
eg: I'm going to be your soil and I'll embrace you forever my little flower.
小花,就讓我化為春泥與你相擁吧。
reconstruct v. 重建,改造,推想
eg: I just wasn't interested in reconstructing or renovating the Great Wall.
對於重造或者翻修長城,我是一點興趣都木有。
profound a. 深度的,深切的,深遠的;知識淵博的,見識深刻的;深奧的
eg: The security guards always ask those profound questions.
保安蜀黍總是問這些深刻的問題。
gluttonous adj. 暴食的,饕餮的,貪吃的
eg: I really hate gluttonous people.
俺恨死了貪吃的傢伙。
curb vt. 控制,約束;n. 控制,約束;(街道或人行道的)路緣
eg: Excuse me Sir, no photographing in the zoo, please curb your enthusiasm, just a little bit.
不好意思,先生,這裡不準拍照,請剋制一下,一下就好。
caterpillar n. 毛蟲
eg: Yeah. I'm a caterpillar.
是的,偶是一條毛毛蟲。