英語閲讀英文小笑話

六年級英語笑話帶翻譯大全

本文已影響 2.45W人 

笑話是日常生活中人們消遣娛樂的一種常見語言現象,其目的在於在會話過程中傳遞和激發幽默感。小編精心收集了六年級英語笑話帶翻譯,供大家欣賞學習!

六年級英語笑話帶翻譯大全
  六年級英語笑話帶翻譯篇1

The visit to the doctor

拜訪醫師

A Man asked his doctor if he thought he'd live to be a hundred .

一個男人問他的醫師是否認為他會活到一百歲。

The doctor asked the man ,"Do you smoke or drink ?"

醫師問這個男人:“你抽煙或喝酒嗎?”

" No ,"he replied , "I have never done either ."

他回答説:“不,我從不抽煙喝酒。”

" Do you gamble,drive fast cars ,and fool around with woman?" inquired the doctor .

醫師問説:“你賭博、開快車、玩女人嗎?”

"No,I have done any of those things either."

“不,我也從不幹那些事情。”

"Well then," said the doctor ," what do you want to live to be a hundred for?"

醫師説:“那你幹嗎要活到一百歲呀?”

  六年級英語笑話帶翻譯篇2

All In the family

都在這一家

Eight-year-old Sally brought her report card home from school .

八十歲大的 莎莉從學校把她的成績報告卡帶回家。

Her marks were good mostly .

她的成績不錯,

A's and a couple of B'S .

大部分都是A,還有幾個B。

However ,her teacher had written across the bottom,

可是, 她韻老師在卡片下方寫道:

"SALLY is a smart little girl,but she has one fault,

“莎莉是個聰明的小女孩,但是她有一個毛病。

she talks too much in school.I have an idea I am going to try,

她在學校太愛講話。我有一個想法我要來試試看,

which I think may break her of the bad habit."

我認為.這個想法可能會讓她改掉這個壞習慣。”

Sally's dad signed her report card,

莎莉的爸爸簽了她的學習報告卡,

putting a note on the back ,

並在卡片背面註記:

"Please let me know if your idea work on SALLY

“如果你的想法對莎莉很有效,請你讓我知道,

because I would like to try it out on her mother."

因為我想要把它試用在她媽媽身上。

  六年級英語笑話帶翻譯篇3

Cooking Class

烹飪課

One day during cooking class,

一天在上烹飪課的時候,

our teacher ,Mrs,Brown,was extolling her secrets for preparing perfect sauces .

我們的老師布朗太太正在頌揚她:準備完美醬料的祕訣。

When she ordered us to the stoves to the prepare our assignments,

當她把我們叫到爐子邊作準備工作時,

she said, "Don't forget to use wooden spoons ."

她説:“別忘了要用木製的湯匙”。

As I stirred my sauce ,

當我在攪拌醬料時,

I contemplated the physica behind the mystery of the wooden spoon

我一直苦思木製湯匙奧祕的背後所隱含的物理原理,

and decided it must have something to do with heat conduction.

然後認定它一定與熱傳導有關係。

I approached n to test my theory .

我走向布朗太太來測試我'韻理論。

"Why wooden spoons?"I asked .

我問:“為什麼要用木製湯匙呢?”

"Because," she replied , "If I Have to sit here listening to all your metal spoons banging againstmetal pots ,I will go nuts!"

她回答:“因為,如果我必須坐在這裏聽你們全部的金屬湯匙砰砰敲着金屬的罐子,我會發瘋喔”。


看了“六年級英語笑話帶翻譯”的人還看了:

1.六年級好笑的英語笑話帶翻譯

2.關於六年級英語小笑話帶翻譯

3.六年級英語小笑話帶翻譯

4.小學六年級英語笑話帶翻譯

5.英語小笑話帶翻譯六年級

6.關於六年級的英語小笑話簡短

猜你喜歡

熱點閲讀

最新文章