商務英語醫學英語

看病時用的上的英語口語之患失眠症

本文已影響 3.98K人 

人病了,就要去醫院看病,那麼那些看病時需要用上的口語,你都知道嗎?下面是小編為您收集整理的看病時用的上的英語口語之患失眠症,供大家參考!

看病時用的上的英語口語之患失眠症

病人:早上好,大夫。

Patient: Good morning, doctor.

醫生:早上好,哪裏不舒服?

Doctor: good morning. What seems to be the trouble?

病人:我最近有點失眠。

Patient: I'm suffering from insomnia.

醫生:這種情況有多久了?

Doctor: How long have you had this problem?

病人:三個月了。

Doctor: Three months.

醫生:服用過什麼藥嗎?

Doctor: Have you take any medicine?

病人:試過安眠藥,但是對我一點兒都不起作用。

Patient: I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me.

醫生:有頭痛的情況嗎?

Doctor: Do you have headaches?

病人:有時候有。吃飯也沒有胃口,總是感緊不安。

Patient: Sometimes. I have no appetite and always on the edge.

醫生:讓我量量你的血壓。你看來貧血。

Doctor: Let me take your blood pressure. You look anemic. (Taking the patient's blood pressure.)

醫生:嗯,沒什麼好擔心的。你只不過是有點勞累過度。

Doctor: Well, there is nothing to be alarmed about. You are just a little exhausted from overwork.

病人:我該怎麼呢?

Patient: What should I do then?

醫生:我想你應該多休息休息。多到户外活動。不要過度勞累。

Doctor: I think you need more rest. Try to get outdoors more. Don't strain yourself too much.

病人:謝謝你,大夫。我會照你説的去做。

Patient: Thank you. Doctor. I'll do as you say.

醫生:拿着,這是給你開的處方。我相信這藥會治好你的失眠症的。

Doctor: Here is the prescription for you. I'm sure the medicine will cure your insomnia.

病人:多謝了。再見!

Patient: Thanks a lot. Bye-bye!

醫生:再見!

Doctor: Bye!

單詞 Words

insomnia  n. 失眠症

appetite  n. 胃口

pressure  n. 壓力,血壓

anemic  n. 貧血病

exhausted  adj 疲倦,筋疲力盡

overwork  n. 過度勞累

outdoors  adv 户外

cure  n. vt 治癒,治好

短語 Phrases

suffer from   遭受

sleeping pills   安眠藥

on the edge   緊張不安

take sb's blood pressure   量血壓

句子 Sentence Patterns

What seems to be the trouble?

哪裏不舒服?

How long have you had this problem?

這種情況有多久了?

I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me.

我試過安眠藥,但是對我一點兒都不起作用。

There is nothing to be alarmed about. 沒什麼好擔心的。

Don't strain yourself too much. 不要過度勞累。

  醫務英語—掛號

At the Registration Office

對話3

Dialogue Three

護士:早上好!

Nurse: Good morning.

病人:你好!

Patient: Good morning.

護士:請問哪裏不舒服?

Nurse: What seems to be the problem?

病人:高燒,感覺糟透了。

Patient: I'm running a high fever and feeling terribly bad.

護士:這種情況出現有多久了?

Nurse: How long have you had the problem?

病人:從昨晚開始的。

Patient: Since last night.

護士:您以前來過咱們醫院嗎?

Nurse: Well, have you ever been here before?

病人:事實上,我也是剛剛到這個城市。

Patient: As a matter of fact, I have just moved to this city.

護士: 好的,那麼您得先填寫這張掛號表。比如您的年齡,掛號,住址等等。

Nurse: O. K. In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender, address and things like that.

病人:每問題。 請問我應該掛哪科?

Patient: No problem. Which department should I register with, madam?

護士:您最好掛內科。

Nurse: You'd better go to the medical department.

病人:表填好,給你。

Patient: Here is my registration card.

護士:謝謝。掛號費是一美圓。

Nurse: Thank you. The registration fee is one dollar.,

病人:好的。請問我該怎麼走?

Patient: Fine. But can you tell me how to get to the medical department, please?

護士:坐電梯到三樓,左拐。沿着走道走。您會看到一塊牌子在您的右手邊。

Nurse: Take the lift to the third floor and then make a left turn. Go along the corridor until you see the sign on your right.

病人:多謝了。

Patient: Thanks a lot.

護士:不客氣。

Nurse: You're welcome.

單詞Words

registration n. 掛號

gender n.性別

address n. 住址

department n. 科,系,部門

register vi掛號

fee n. 費

lift n. 電梯

corridor n. 走道

短語

Phrases

run a high fever發高燒

as a matter of fact事實上

in that case 如果那樣

fill in 填寫

and things like that等等

register with 掛(某科)的號

had better 最好

take a lift坐電梯

make a left turn向左拐

句子

Sentence Patterns

What seems to be the problem? 請問哪裏不舒服?

How long have you had the problem? 這種情況出現有多久了?

In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender, address and things like that. 那麼您得先填寫這張掛號表。比如您的年齡,性別,住址等等。

Which department should I register with, madam? 請問我應該掛哪科?

You'd better go to the medical department. 您最好掛內科。

Take the lift to the third floor and then make a left turn. Go along the corridor until you see the sign on your right.

坐電梯到三樓,左拐。沿着走道走。您會看到一塊牌子在您的右手邊。

猜你喜歡

熱點閲讀

最新文章

推薦閲讀