關於認真工作的英語口語
小編今天給大家帶來的是英語的口語,學習英語就是要花很多時間的,所以大家要好好複習英語哦,英語在我們生活中還是很重要的哦
一開了一整晚夜車
ADave,wake up.
戴夫,醒醒。
BWhaah? Zina? What time is it?
啊?吉娜?現在幾點了?
AIt's seven-thirty. I want to know who left this note on my desk.
七點半。我要知道是誰在我桌上留了這張紙條。
BWhat note? I can't see. I just pulled an all-nighter.
什麼紙條?我看不到。我開了一整晚夜車。
AIt's a little green post-it note,stuck right in the middle of my computer screen.
是小張的綠色便利貼,就粘在我電腦屏幕的中間。
BAnd? What does it say? Isn't there a name?
然後呢?上面寫着什麼?沒有名字嗎?
AIt says, Zina, I like how you rhumba. An admirer.
上面寫着,吉娜,我喜歡你跳倫巴的樣子。仰慕者。
二我受不了電腦怪胎
AWhoa. Now I'm awake! Zina has a secret admirer.
哇。這會兒我醒了!吉娜有暗戀者了。
BI really do not have time to deal with some lovesick computer geek.
我真的沒時間去應付愛昏了頭的電腦怪胎。
AI know what you mean. I can't stand computer geeks.
我知道你的意思。我也受不了電腦怪胎。
BSorry, Dave, I didn't mean you. I am just not in the mood for this. I have work to do.
抱歉,戴夫,我不是説你。我只是沒心情搞這玩意兒。我還有工作要做。
AWho do you think it is?
你覺得是誰?
三我得要有動力
AYour 3.5 percent share is going to be worth at least a million.
你那百分之三.五的股權,將會值個百萬以上。
BI need to be motivated, i-motivated. As in multi-million.
我得要有動力,文斯。多重動力,多重百萬的多重。
AWhat if I said no?
要是我説不呢?
BEver hear of WebTracker?
有聽過網路搜尋家嗎?
AYou wouldn't! If you leave, you'll make nothing.
你不會那樣吧!你若是離開,連半毛都賺不到。
BI might make nothing even if I stay. For that kind of risk, I want to get rich.
我留下搞不好也賺不到半毛。 基於這種風險,我要發財。
AOK. If you sign the account before WebTracker does, we'll talk next week.
好吧。若是你早網路搜尋家一步簽下這個客户,我們就等下星期再談。