關於好背易懂的英文短笑話
笑話是一種用來逗笑取樂的文體。笑話,不僅能讓同學們在日常生活和學習中不時地會心一笑,還能從中學習到不少的英語知識。下面是本站小編帶來的關於好背易懂的英文短笑話,歡迎欣賞!
關於好背易懂的英文短笑話篇1I stopped at a fast food restaurant recently.
有一次我走進一家快餐店,
I was fascinated by a sign which offered Fat FreeFrench Fries.
被一個標誌牌吸引了,上面寫着“無油薯條”。
I decided to give them a try.
我打算嚐嚐,
I was dismayed when the clerk pulled a basket of fries from the fryer which were dripping withfat.
但是看到服務員從鍋裏撈出的一籃薯條沾滿了油,真是嚇了我一大跳。
He filled a bag with these fries and put them in my order.
他給我裝了一袋,賬單上顯示出價錢。
"Just a minute!" I said. 'Those aren't fat free." "Yes, they are. We only charge for thepotatoes.... The fat is free!"
“等會兒,”我說,“這不是無油的?”“是的,我們只對薯條收費,油是免費的!”
關於好背易懂的英文短笑話篇2A nervous taxpayer was unhappily conversing withthe IRS Tax auditorwho had come to review hisrecords.
一個神色緊張的納稅人正悶悶不樂地和前來查帳的國稅局的稅務審計員交談。
At one point the auditor exclaimed,"Mr. Carelton, we feel it is a great privilegeto be allowed tolive and work in the USA.
審計員一度大聲地說,“Carelton先生,我們認爲能在美國生活和工作是莫大的榮幸,
As a citizen you have an obligation to pay taxes,and we expect you to eagerly pay them with asmile"
而作爲一個美國公民,您也有納稅的義務。我們希望您能無比樂意地帶着微笑來納稅。”
"Thank goodness"returned Mr. Carelton, with a giant grin on his face,"I thought you were goingto want me to pay with cash."
“謝天謝地”,Carelton先生咧着嘴大笑地回答,“我還以爲你們是要我帶着錢來交稅呢!”
關於好背易懂的英文短笑話篇3A carpenter was giving evidence about an accidenthe had witnessed.
一位木匠正在爲他目擊的一起事故作證。
The judge asked him how far away he was from theaccident.
法官問他當時離事發現場有多遠。
The carpenter replied "twenty seven feet, six-and-one-half- inches".
木匠回答,“27英尺,6.5英寸”。
"What? How come you are so sure of that distance?" asked the judge.
法官問:“什麼?你怎麼能這樣確定?”
"Well, I knew some idiot would ask me. So I measured it!" replied the carpenter.
木匠回答,“是啊,我知道一定會有傻瓜問我這個問題,所以我事先測量了一下。”
看了"關於好背易懂的英文短笑話"的人還看了:
1.好背易懂的英文短笑話
2.好背易讀的英文短笑話
3.簡單的英文小笑話
4.關於簡單的英文笑話大全
5.簡短的經典英文笑話帶翻譯