英語閱讀英文小笑話

最簡單英語小笑話大全

本文已影響 2.52W人 

笑話如果僅當其爲笑話,是笑話的悲哀。評論文章如果引用笑話來說理,不但發揮了笑話的作用,而且使評論馬上就能增加幽默感。下面是本站小編帶來的最簡單英語小笑話,歡迎閱讀!

最簡單英語小笑話大全
  最簡單英語小笑話大全

(一)

Failure in a Test

考試不及格

Mother: Why did you get such a low mark on that test?

媽媽:這次測試你爲什麼得這麼低的分?

Kid: Because of absence.

孩子:因爲缺考。

Mother: You mean you were absent on the day of the test?

媽媽:你的意思是考試那天你沒去?

Kid: No, but the kid who sits next to me was.

孩子:不是,是坐在我旁邊的孩子沒來。

(二)

The Thinker

《思想者》

Two boys were admiring the famous statue by Rodin entitled The Thinker.

兩個男孩正在欣賞羅丹的著名雕塑《思想者》

"What do you suppose he's thinking about?’asked one.

“你猜他在想什麼”其中一個問道。

"I guess he's thinking about where he put his clothes." replied the other.

“我猜他是在想他把衣服放在哪裏了,”另一個回答說。

  最簡單英語小笑話欣賞

(一)

Punishment

懲罰

A little girl came home from school and said to her mother, "Mommy, today in school I was punished for something that I didn't do."

小女孩從學校回到家,對媽媽說:“媽媽,今天在學校我因爲沒做過的事受到了懲罰。”

The mother exclaimed, "But that's terrible! I'm going to have a talk with your teacher about this. By the way, what was it that you didn't do?"

媽媽驚叫着說:“那太糟糕了!我要去和你的老師談一談這件事。順便問一下,你沒做過什麼?”

The little girl replied, "My homework"

小女孩回答說:“家庭作業。”

(二)

Children's Prayer

孩子的祈禱

Two young boys were spending the night at their grandparents' house. At bedtime, the two boys knelt beside their beds to say their prayers, when the younger one began praying at the top of his lungs: "I pray for a bicycle. I pray for a new toy."

兩個小男孩在祖父母家過夜。睡覺的時候,兩個小男孩跪在牀邊開始祈禱,這時小一些的孩子扯開嗓子大聲喊道:“我祈求得到一輛自行車。我祈求有一個新玩具。”

His older brother leaned over, nudged him and said, "Why are you shouting your prayers? God isn't deaf."

他的哥哥靠過來,用肘輕碰他說:“你爲什麼這麼大聲喊叫呢?上帝又不是聾子。”

To which the little brother replied, "No, but Grandma is!"

弟弟回答說:“是的,但是奶奶聽不到呀!”

  經典的最簡單英語小笑話

(一)

Where It Should Be Plugged

插在何處

A mother is very good at using every chance to educate his son, who was only three years old. One day, she took a plug and said to her son, "Look, there are two pieces of copper, so it must be plugged in a place where there are two holes. Where do you think it should be plugged?" She waited for an answer expectantly.

一位母親十分擅長利用每一個機會教育孩子。她的兒子中有3歲.一天,她拿着一個插頭,對兒子說:“看,這裏有兩個銅片,那它一定要插在有兩個孔的地方。你說它應該插在哪兒呢?”母親滿懷期待地等着兒子的回答。

"Plug in nose." is the answer.

“插在鼻子裏!”兒子回答說。

(二)

Boy

好孩子

Little Robert asked his mother for two cents.

小羅伯特向媽媽要兩分錢。

"What did you do with the money I gave you yesterday?" Mother asked.

“昨天我給你的錢,你幹什麼了?”媽媽問。

"1 gave it to a poor old woman," he answered.

“我給了一個可憐的老太太,”他回答說。

"You're a good boy," said the mother proudly. "Here are two cents more. But why are you so interested in the old woman?"

“你真是個好孩子,”媽媽驕傲地說,“再給你兩分錢,可你爲什麼對那位老太太那麼感興趣呢?”

"She is the one who sells the candy."

“她就是那個賣糖果的老太太呀。”

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀