英語閱讀英文美文著述

雙語朗讀美文:只有好朋友才知道的15件事

本文已影響 2.37W人 

導語:也許你的朋友自認爲很瞭解你,但是有些事只有最最親密的好朋友才知道,並且也只有他們才能尊重你那些小怪癖!

雙語朗讀美文:只有好朋友才知道的15件事

1. What your breath smells like in the morning.

早上起來後口氣的味道。

How do they deal with it?

他們會怎麼做?

2. How much you hate the person you are being nice to right now.

你到底有多恨你正討好的人。

3. What you look like in the morning.

早上起來你究竟是什麼樣。

Doesn’t matter if you went out partying the night before, you wake up looking like a caveman. Always.

你昨晚有沒有出去狂歡了都無所謂,哪天你起來的時候不像個穴居人?一如既往!

4. How disgusting your room really is.

你的房間究竟有多糟糕。

Crumbs in your bed, wrappers everywhere, and where the hell did the floor go?!

牀上到處是麪包屑,包裝紙滿地都是,還有地板哪去了?!

5. How people clearly don’t know you when they say you’re nice.

當別人誇你人不錯的時候,他們明顯是不懂你啊。

6. That part of you that has a weird taste in romantic partners.

你對另一半的奇怪品味。

Admit it, we all have swooned for a weirdo at some point, and they went along with it.

承認吧,我們有時候是會爲一些奇怪的人傾倒,最好的朋友是不會介意的。

7. How much you actually eat

你到底吃多少

Your stomach is bottomless pit.

你的肚子就是個無底洞。

8. Your passwords to everything.

你所有的密碼

Because you always need them to do things for you.

因爲你總會讓他們幫你做事。

9. What series you are currently binge-watching.

你最近瘋狂迷上的劇。

10. How you don’t want to admit you’re good at something out of fear of looking cocky.

你不想承認自己的專長只因爲怕別人覺得你太驕傲。

So they just brag about it to everyone.

所以他們就像所有人炫耀你的專長。

11. Your immature sense of humor.

你幼稚的幽默感。

We don’t like to admit it, but we’re all super immature.

我們都不願意承認這一點,但我們都超幼稚。

12. Your favorite places to eat.

你最喜歡去哪吃飯。

Because you make them go everyweek.

因爲每週你都拉着他們陪你去。

13. Every stupid thing you’ve ever done.

你做過的所有蠢事。

Because 98% of the time they are there to witness it.

因爲有98%的機率他們見證了整個過程。

14. The weird things your family does.

你們家做過的怪事兒。

Karaoke at 10 a.m. on the weekends, eating ethnic food with our hands, lots of screaming (usually because that’s how we talk to each other) — you name it, they’ve seen it all.

週末早上10點唱卡拉OK,用手吃民族特色食物,大喊大叫(通常是因爲我們就是這麼講話的)——看吧,他們都知道。

15. And last but not least, how much you love them.

最後也是最重要的,你有多在乎他們。

Just the fact that you guys are close enough for them to know these things is proof right there.

正是因爲你們足夠親密,你的好朋友們纔會知道這些事。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章