英語閱讀英文美文著述

美文賞析:真正的自我 從不會被弄丟

本文已影響 2.02W人 

"Finding yourself" is not really how it works.
“找回迷失的自我”並非正確的思考方式。
You aren't a ten-dollar bill in last winter's coat pocket.
別把自己當成一張十美元的鈔票,隱藏在去年冬天穿過的大衣口袋裏。
You are also not lost.
你也並沒有迷失自己。
Your true self is right there,
你真正的自我就在此處
buried under cultural conditioning ,
它被深深的埋藏起來了,在它之上覆蓋着文化規訓
other people's opinions,
他人的界定
and inaccurate conclusions you drew as a kid
還有你孩童時期得到的模糊的教訓
that became your beliefs about who you are.
正是這些成爲你對自己的認識
"Finding yourself" is actually returning to yourself.
“找回迷失的自我”其實就是迴歸自我
An unlearning, an excavation , a remembering who you were
未受教化的,等待你發覺的,如同一段模糊的回憶一般的自我
before the world got its hands on you.
在世界磨光你的棱角之前的自我

美文賞析:真正的自我 從不會被弄丟

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀