英語閱讀英語故事

墜入愛河後不可避免的22件事

本文已影響 3.94K人 

1. In the beginning, your life starts feeling really dramatic.

一開始,你的生活變得緊張刺激。

2. And then, suddenly, much less so.

但一段時間後,生活忽然又迴歸平淡。

墜入愛河後不可避免的22件事

3. You and your S.O. develop pet names that aren’t necessarily cutesy but are definitely unique.

你們會創造出兩人的親密暱稱,不一定很肉麻,但絕對獨一無二。

4. Ditto inside jokes that probably alienate anyone else you hang out with.

你一直重複講只有你們倆聽懂的笑話,這往往令曾經的玩伴疏遠你。

5. If you hear love songs on the radio, they no longer make you roll your eyes.

如果聽到電臺情歌,你不再流露出不屑的表情。

6. And if you watch romantic movies, you’re like, “Oh, I get it now!”

如果看浪漫的愛情片,你會恍然大悟:“哦,我現在明白了!”

7. Everywhere you go, you notice little things that remind you of them, so you have to keep yourself from buying hundreds of random gifts.

無論去哪裏,總有一些小東西讓你不自覺想到對方,所以只好不斷買各種禮物。

8. You send each other pictures of animal pairs with the caption, "Us".

彼此發動物情侶的照片,然後配上圖片說明——“我們”。

9. You have their picture set as background or lock screen (or BOTH!) on your phone.

你把對方的照片設置爲手機的背景或鎖屏(或兩者皆是)。

10. You don’t care so much about going out anymore, and you may have gone through a period in which your friends questioned whether you were even still alive.

你不會格外在意外出,以致朋友也許會在某段時間質疑你是否還活着。

11. There’s a lot of non-sexy naked time.

很多時候想要裸體,不過跟性感無關。

12. You spend a lot of time together in silence, but that’s totally chill.

你們在一起時經常默默不語,但氣氛並不尷尬。

13. Their interests or hobbies become yours, and vice versa.

對方的興趣愛好漸漸融入你的生活,反之亦然。

14. Or they don’t, but you still tolerate them on occasion.

即使你不喜歡那些興趣愛好,也時常願意去理解包容。

15. You actually DO think of them first thing in the morning, even on the days you don’t wake up next to each other.

每天睜開眼睛就會想起對方,即使你們分隔兩地。

16. You eat. A lot.

你會胃口大開。

17. You find the simplest things adorable, as long as your S.O. is doing them.

你發現,只要是“某人”正在做的事,不管多麼平常,總是那麼可愛。

18. You hide certain bodily functions for as long as possible, until one day a fart or burp sneaks out and all bets are off.

你會盡量隱藏某些身體機能,直到有一天不小心放屁或打嗝,讓你的努力白費。

19. You actually miss them even if you’re just apart for a few hours.

分離不過幾小時就開始思念對方。

20. You plan fantasy trips around the world, because suddenly everything just seems more interesting.

計劃着到世界各地旅行,因爲忽然間你對一切事物都興趣盎然。

21. And maybe you envision your future life together in your dream house with your beautiful dogs and/or children, if that’s what you’re into.

也許,你會幻想未來與寵物、子女一起生活在夢想之家,如果那是你所向往的。

22. You get that you’d find most of this stuff so gross and annoying in anyone else, but when it’s you guys, it just makes sense.

別人做的那些令人反感或惱怒的事,當你們去經歷時,就變得意義非凡。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章