英語閱讀雙語新聞

如果寵物會說話,能雷死你

本文已影響 6.8K人 

Illustrator Jimmy Craig is back with even more of his hilarious comics from his They Can Talk series, showing what animals would say if they could communicate the way humans do.

插畫家吉米·克雷格攜其代表作 — 搞笑連環漫畫《如果它們會說話》強勢迴歸啦!如果動物能像人一樣交流,它們會說些什麼呢?

So, if you struggle to explain why your cat keeps on breaking glasses, or you can't get your head around why your pet is always disturbing your sleep in the morning, look no more for answers because Craig's comics have got it all covered!

如果你對喵星人總是打爛杯子、自家愛寵每日擾人清夢感到費解,那就去看克雷格的連環漫畫吧!答案盡在畫中找!

And they do so in a way that not only makes you see the world through the eyes of an animal; they're also sure to crack you up.

這部漫畫不僅能讓你從動物的視角看待這個世界,還保準兒令你捧腹大笑!

如果寵物會說話,能雷死你

#1 - This feels great!

好舒服~

- But I could totally attack her right now.

但我明明可以現在打扁她的。

- No, no. Just relax and enjoy it.

算了算了,讓我好好享受這一刻~

- I'm so weak!

啊,這是懦弱的表現!不能忍!

#2 - I help my blind friend navigate the city.

我是盲人朋友穿梭城市的導航儀。

- I make sure the airport is safe.

我確保機場的安全。

- I eat shoes.

我咬鞋玩。

#3 - It's just someone walking by. No need to panic.

只是有人路過而已,憋慌!

- Everyone just stay calm.

大家保持鎮定。

- STAY CALM !

保~~持~~鎮~~定~~

#4 - I wonder if this will bounce.

介個可不可以彈起來呢?

- Maybe that one will.

可能辣個可以吧...

#5 - Pet me.

快寵我!

- With your eyes!

只許用眼睛

#6 - I can't wait to turn into a butterfly!

我已經迫不及待想要變成蝴蝶啦!

- Yeah, me too.

嗯呢嗯呢,我也是~

#7 - (sniff sniff)

(聞 聞)

- mmm. butts.

呀,真好。屁屁的味道~

#8 - I puked in the kitchen.

我吐在廚房裏了。

- Merry Christmas!

聖誕快樂呀!

#9 - So you're going to sleep through the entire winter?

你打算把整個冬天都睡過去嗎?

- Yep.

沒錯。

- You're my hero.

你就是我的英雄啊!

#10 - Why must we poop on their cars?

我們爲森麼要往他們車上拉屎呀?

- My dad did it.

我爸這麼幹。

- My dad's dad did it.

我爸他爸也這麼幹。

- And I'm not one to break tradition.

我可不想成爲那隻打破傳統的不孝之鴿。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀