英語閱讀英語詩歌散文

莎士比亞經典英文詩帶翻譯

本文已影響 3.97K人 

莎士比亞是英國文學史上最傑出的戲劇家,也是西方文藝史上最傑出的作家之一,全世界最卓越的文學家之一。下面是本站小編爲大家帶來莎士比亞經典英文詩帶翻譯,希望大家喜歡!

莎士比亞經典英文詩帶翻譯

  莎士比亞經典英文詩1:

Or I shall live your epitaph to make,

無論我將活着爲你寫墓誌銘,

Or you survive when I in earth am rotten;

或你未亡而我已在地下腐朽,

From hence your memory death cannot take,

縱使我已被遺忘得一乾二淨,

Although in me each part will be forgotten.

死神將不能把你的憶念奪走。

Your name from hence immortal life shall have,

你的名字將從這詩裏得永生,

Though I, once gone, to all the world must die:

雖然我,一去,對人間便等於死;

The earth can yield me but a common grave,

大地只能夠給我一座亂葬墳,

When you entombed in men's eyes shall lie.

而你卻將長埋在人們眼睛裏。

Your monument shall be my gentle verse,

我這些小詩便是你的紀念碑,

Which eyes not yet created shall o'er-read,

未來的眼睛固然要百讀不厭,

And tongues to be your being shall rehearse

未來的舌頭也將要傳誦不衰,

When all the breathers of this world are dead;

當現在呼吸的人已瞑目長眠。

You still shall live--such virtue hath my pen--

這強勁的筆將使你活在生氣

Where breath most breathes, even in the mouths of men.

最蓬勃的地方,在人們的嘴裏。

  莎士比亞經典英文詩2:

So oft have I invoked thee for my Muse

我常常把你當詩神向你禱告,

And found such fair assistance in my verse

在詩裏找到那麼有力的神助,

As every alien pen hath got my use

以致凡陌生的筆都把我仿效,

And under thee their poesy disperse.

在你名義下把他們的詩散佈。

Thine eyes that taught the dumb on high to sing

你的眼睛,曾教會啞巴們歌唱,

And heavy ignorance aloft to fly

曾教會沉重的愚昧高飛上天,

Have added feathers to the learned's wing

又把新羽毛加給博學的翅膀,

And given grace a double majesty.

加給溫文爾雅以兩重的尊嚴。

Yet be most proud of that which I compile,

可是我的詩應該最使你驕傲,

Whose influence is thine and born of thee:

它們的誕生全在你的感召下:

In others' works thou dost but mend the style,

對別人的作品你只潤飾格調,

And arts with thy sweet graces graced be;

用你的美在他們才華上添花。

But thou art all my art and dost advance

但對於我,你就是我全部藝術,

As high as learning my rude ignorance.

把我的愚拙提到博學的高度。

莎士比亞經典英文詩帶翻譯

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章