英語閱讀英語詩歌散文

有關名人的英文詩歌欣賞

本文已影響 1.35W人 

英語詩歌因其節奏、思想意義及藝術價值,在英語教學中佔有一席之地。小編精心收集了有關名人的英文詩歌,供大家欣賞學習!

有關名人的英文詩歌欣賞
  有關名人的英文詩歌篇1

I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud

我如行雲獨自遊

——William Wordsworth

威廉姆·華茲華斯

I wandered lonely as a cloud

我孤獨地漫遊,像一朵雲

That floats on high over vales and hills,

在山丘和谷地上飄蕩,

When all at once I saw a crowd,

忽然間我看見一羣

A host, of golden daffodils;

金色的水仙花迎春開放,

Beside the lake, beneath the trees,

在樹蔭下,在湖水邊,

Fluttering and dancing in the breeze.

迎着微風起舞翩翩。

Continuous as the stars that shine

連綿不絕,如繁星燦爛,

And twinkle on the milky way,

在銀河裏閃閃發光,

They stretched in never-ending line

它們沿着湖灣的邊緣

Along the margin of a bay:

延伸成無窮無盡的一行;

Ten thousand saw I at a glance,

我一眼看見了一萬朵,

Tossing their heads in sprightly dance.

在歡舞之中起伏顛簸。

The waves beside them danced;but they

粼粼波光也在跳着舞,

Out-did the sparkling waves in glee:

水仙的歡欣卻勝過水波;

A poet could not but be gay,

與這樣快活的伴侶爲伍,

In such a jocund company:

詩人怎能不滿心歡樂!

I gazed--and gazed--but little thought

我久久凝望,卻想象不到

What wealth the show to me had brought:

這奇景賦予我多少財寶,——

For oft, when on my couch I lie

每當我躺在牀上不眠,

In vacant or in pensive mood,

或心神空茫,或默默沉思,

They flash upon that inward eye

它們常在心靈中閃現,

Which is the bliss of solitude;

那是孤獨之中的福祉;

And then my heart with pleasure fills,

於是我的心便漲滿幸福,

And dances with the daffodils.

和水仙一同翩翩起舞。

  有關名人的英文詩歌篇2

When I have fears

每當我害怕

When I have fears that I may cease to be

每當我害怕,生命也許等不及

Before my pen has glean'd my teeming brain,

我的筆蒐集完我蓬勃的思潮,

Before high-piled books, in charactery,

等不及高高一堆書,在文字裏,

Hold like rich garners the full ripen'd grain;

象豐富的穀倉,把熟穀子收好;

When I behold, upon the night's starr'd face,

每當我在繁星的夜幕上看見

Huge cloudy symbols of a high romance,

傳奇故事的巨大的雲霧徵象,

And think that I may never live to trace

而且想,我或許活不到那一天,

Their shadows, with the magic hand of chance;

以偶然的神筆描出它的幻相;

And when I feel, fair creature of an hour,

每當我感覺,呵,瞬息的美人!

That I shall never look upon thee more,

我也許永遠都不會再看到你,

Never have relish in the faery power

不會再陶醉於無憂的愛情

Of unreflecting love;--then on the shore

和它的魅力!——於是,在這廣大的

Of the wide world I stand alone, and think

世界的岸沿,我獨自站定、沉思,

Till love and fame to nothingness do sink.

直到愛情、聲名,都沒入虛無裏。

  有關名人的英文詩歌篇3

Thinking of You

When will the moon be clear and bright?

With a cup of wine in my hand, I ask the blue sky.

I don’t know what season it would be in the heavens on this night.

明月幾時有,把酒問青天。不知天上宮闕,今夕是何年。

I’d like to ride the wind to fly home.

Yet I fear the crystal and jade mansions are much too high and cold for me.

Dancing with my moon-lit shadow,

It does not seem like the human world.

我欲乘風歸去, 又恐瓊樓玉宇,高處不勝寒,起舞弄清影,何似在人間。

The moon rounds the red mansion Stoops to silk-pad doors,

Shines upon the sleepless,

Bearing no grudge,

Why does the moon tend to be full when people are apart?

轉朱閣,低綺戶,照無眠。不應有恨,何事長向別時圓。

People may have sorrow or joy, be near or far apart,

The moon may be dim or bright, wax or wane,

This has been going on since the beginning of time.

May we all be blessed with longevity Though far apart,

we are still able to share the beauty of the moon together.

人有悲歡離合,月有陰晴圓缺,此事古難全。但願人長久,千里共嬋娟。


看了“有關名人的英文詩歌”的人還看了:

1.經典名人詩歌欣賞

2.名人經典詩歌欣賞

3.關於愛的名人英文詩歌欣賞

4.有關著名英文詩歌欣賞精選

5.關於青春的名人英文詩歌

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀