英語閱讀英語詩歌散文

有關於感人的英語情詩欣賞

本文已影響 2.39W人 

越演越烈的愛情像一棵美麗的罌粟,引導他們走向歧途。本站小編整理了有關於感人的英語情詩,歡迎閱讀!

有關於感人的英語情詩欣賞
  有關於感人的英語情詩篇一

我將你的心帶上

I Carry Your Heart with Me

我將你的心帶上

I carry your heart with me

我將你的心帶上

I carry it in my heart

放進我心裏

I am never without it

從未分離

anywhere I go you go, my dear;

無論我前往何方都有你伴我身旁

and whatever is done by only me is your doing,

即便我單獨成事

my darling

那也是出於我的愛人,你的力量

I fear no fate

面對命運我從不恐慌

for you are my fate, my sweet

只因你就是我命運的方向

I want no world for beautiful

萬千世界於我皆如浮雲

you are my world, my true

只因你在我眼中就是天地四方

and it’s you are whatever a moon has always meant

你永遠是月亮所想表達的

and whatever a sun will always sing is you

太陽所想歌唱的

here is the deepest secret nobody knows

這祕密無人知曉,在我心底埋藏

here is the root of the root

它是根本中的根本

and the bud of the bud

稚嫩中的稚嫩

and the sky of the sky

是天上天

and of a tree called life;

是生命之樹在生長

which grows higher than the soul can hope

這棵樹高於靈魂之期盼,

or mind can hide

高於思想之所

and this is the wonder that’s keePing the stars apart

及是造化的奇蹟,能夠隔離參商

I carry your heart

我將你的心帶上

I carry it in my heart

放進我心裏

  有關於感人的英語情詩篇二

On a Stair I Stood

我站在樓梯上

Pierre de Ronsard

皮埃爾·龍薩

(English version by Humbert Wolfe)

英譯 亨伯特·沃爾夫

Lately as dreaming on a stair I stood

不久前我站在樓梯上胡思亂想,

you passed me by, and, by looking on my face,

你從身邊走過,看着我的面龐。

blinded my eyes with the immediate grace

你那突如其來的優雅,

of unanticpated neighboourhood.

讓我的兩眼頓時一片迷茫。

As lightning splits the clouds, my heart and blood

猶如閃電劈開雲團,

split with your beatuty, and began to race,

無與倫比的美麗擊碎了我的心臟;

now ice, now fever, shattered in their place

一陣像冰,一陣似火,

by that unparelleled beatitutde.

胸中的血液奔騰激盪。

And if you hand in passing had not beckoned--

那一晃而過的手白如天鵝,

your whiter hand than is the swan's white daughter,

向我示意,引我躲過死亡;

Helen, your eyes had wounded me to death.

海倫啊,你的眼睛有如刀劍,

But your hand saved me in the mortal second,

否則我將難逃那犀利的鋒芒。

and your triumphant eyes the moment after

頃刻之間你讓你的俘虜恢復了氣息,

revived their captive with an alms of breath.

你的眼裏閃耀勝利的輝光。

  有關於感人的英語情詩篇三

SHALL I YOUR BEAUTIES WITH THE MOON COMPARE?

我能把你的美麗比作月亮嗎?

By Pierre De Ronsard

作者:龍薩

Tr. Zhang Heqing

翻譯:張和清

Shall I your beauties with the moon compare?

我能把你的美麗比作月亮嗎?

She’s faithless, you a single purpose own.

她背信棄義,你卻意志堅決。

Or to the general sun, who everywhere

或者把你比作平凡的太陽?四處

Goes common with his light? You walk alone

揮灑着一樣的光芒?你孤獨地行走,

And you are such that envy must despair

你如此地美麗,至而讓嫉妒絕望

Of finding in my praise aught to condone,

發覺我的讚揚無以原諒,

You have no likeness since there’s naught as fair

你如此美麗,世人望塵莫及,

Yourself your god, your star, Fate’s overtone.

你是自己的上帝,自己的星宿,命運的迴音。

Those mad or rash, who make some other woman your rival,

那些瘋狂與魯莽的人啊,讓其他的女人與你爭輝,

Hurt themselves when they would hurt you,

在傷害你的時刻,卻傷害了他們自己,

So far your excellence their dearth outpaces.

你的美麗至今無人企及。

Either your body shields some noble demon,

你這個尤物啊,遮掩了某些顯貴的惡魔,

Or mortal you image immortal virtue;

你不朽的軀體遮住了你流芳的美德,

Or Pallas you or first among the Graces.

你是智慧女神,亦或是美麗女人中的最美女人。


看了“有關於感人的英語情詩”的人還看了:

1.關於感人的英語情詩欣賞

2.關於最動人英文情詩欣賞

3.關於感人的英文詩歌欣賞

4.最感人情詩欣賞

5.關於最美的英文句子欣賞

6.感人的愛情文章:一封情書

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章