英語閱讀英文金句欣賞

日常常用英語句子學習

本文已影響 1.53W人 

衆所周知,英語教學的目的是幫助學生提高他們的口語交際能力。下面是本站小編帶來的日常常用英語句子,歡迎閱讀!

日常常用英語句子學習
  日常常用英語句子精選

At the Pastry Shop 在點心店

What can I do for you,Madam!

夫人,您要買什麼?

I'd like to buy two boxes of Chinese moon cakes.

我想買兩盒中國月餅。

We have the Guangdong style and the Suzhou style.

我們有廣式的和蘇式的。

Which do you want?

您要哪種?

Sorry,bananas are out of season now.

對不起,現在是香蕉淡季。

I'll take these ten oranges.

我就買這10個桔子。

Forty yuan for the moon cakes and seven yuan for the oranges.

月餅40元桔子是7元。

That'll be forty seven yuan in all.

一共是47元。

I'd like to buy some Chinese cakes.

我要買些中國糕點。

We have cream birthday cakes,ten yuan each. Do youlike it?

我們有奶油生日蛋糕,每隻10元,您喜歡嗎?

Give me a cream birthday cake and two boxes of famous Chinese cakes.

請給我一隻奶油生日蛋糕,同時還買兩盒中國名點。

The skin of the Cantonese style cake is sweet,soft puffy palatable and filled with heavy stuffing.

廣式糕點的特點是外面的皮甜,軟而鬆,味美,餡兒多。

The skin of Suzhou style cakes is puffy and filled with fragrant nuts.

蘇式糕點外面的皮子鬆、餡兒味芳香。

Will you wrap them up separately.

請你給我分開包裝。

Anything else?

還要什麼?

Nothing more.

夠了。

Please step in again.

請下次再來。

  日常常用英語句子閱讀

Silk and Satin Shop 在綢布店

You want to buy some Chinese silk and satin,don't you?

您想買些中國綢緞,是嗎?

Is it made of pure Chinese silk?

它是純粹中國絲織的嗎?

It's velvety and the colour is brilliant.

它柔軟光滑而且顏色鮮豔。

Is the colour fast?

不褪色嗎?

You can only wash it in lukewarm water.

您只能在溫水中洗。

What's the width?

門幅多少?

It's two feet and four inches wide.

寬二英尺四英寸。

I want to make a Chinese fashion coat. How many feet should I buy?

我要做一件中式上衣,應買多少?

Let me take a measurement and calculate.

讓我量一量,計算一下。

Seven feet will be enough.

七英尺就足夠了。

By the way,what is the brand?

順便問一下,是什麼牌子?

It is well received the world over.

它在世界各地很受歡迎。

How much would that come to?

總共要多少錢?

There is the satin suitable for making cushion covers there.

那裏有適宜做墊套的緞子。

I think the pink one is quite good.

我看那粉紅色的很好。

Ask the shop assistant to cut a pair for us.

要店員給我們剪一對。

  日常常用英語句子學習

At the Porcelain Shop 在瓷器店

You're made a good choice. This china tea set is unusual.

您真是好眼力,這種茶具不同尋常。

It was made in Jingdezhen.

這種茶具產於景德鎮。

This is the very thing I've been dreaming of.

這真是我夢寐以求的。

Jingdezhen?Isn't it called“the capital of porcelain”?

景德鎮,它不是被稱爲瓷都嗎?

It is the best quality procelain—the famous egg-shell China.

這種瓷器質量最好,是著名的薄胎瓷器。

It must be most precious.

那肯定十分昂貴。

No wonder it's so expensive.

怪不得這麼貴。

Where do these flower vases come from?

這些花瓶是哪裏生產的?

The flower vases are made of porcelain and covered with tiny bamboo sticks.

花瓶是瓷器做的,上面有細竹絲。

Are they breakable?

它們容易碎嗎?

Do you like such animals woven with bamboo sticks?

您喜歡這種用竹篾編成的動物嗎?

Are they light in weight?

它們輕嗎?

They are not only ornamental,but also useful.

它們不但具有裝飾性,而且是實用的。

Dialogue A

Shop Assistant(A):You've made a good choice. This china tea set is unusual. It was made in Jingdezhen. There are few others like it.

Mrs Bell:It is extremely beautiful. This is the very thing I've been dreaming of.

Mr Bell:Jingdezhen?Oh I know it. Isn't it called“the capital of porcelain”?

A:Yes,sir. Is there anything else you want,sir and madam?

Mr bell:(Points to a set of blue and white porcelain tableware)It's of perfect Chinese traditional design,isn't it?

A:Yes,indeed. It is the best quality porcelain-the famous egg-shell china. It is not for use,but for show. It is also made in Jingdezhen.

Mr Bell:Oh,it must be most precious. Can I have a look?

A:Yes,sir. It is known to be“as white as jade and as thinas paper”

Mr Bell:No wonder it's so expensive. I'll take it.

A:Shall I wrap them together or separately?

Mrs Bell:Separately,please. What do they come to in round figures?

A:Altogether 356 yuan.

Mrs Bell:Here is 360 yuan.

Shop Assistant:(Counting money)Sir,there are thirty notes of ten yuan and six notes of five yuan so it is 330 yuan in all. Would you please check it,sir?

Mr Bell:I'm awfully sorry. I've made a mistake. I took five for ten. Here's another thirty yuan.

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章