英語學習初中英語

外研版英語八年級下冊課文翻譯

本文已影響 1.08W人 

要增強八年級學生的綜合素質,提高學生的英語交際能力,就必須深入研究英語翻譯教學,並提出相應的發展措施。本站爲大家整理了外研版八年級英語下冊的課文翻譯,歡迎大家閱讀!

  外研版英語八年級下冊課文翻譯(一)

Module2 Unit1

1Listen and number the words as you hear them.部分翻譯

ever□ 曾經

exciting□ 令人興奮的

tired□ 疲倦的

visit□ 參觀

wonderful□ 精彩的

2Listen again and choose the correct answer.部分翻譯

1 Lingling has visited/hasn't ever visited the US.

玲玲已經去過/還沒有去過美國。

2 Betty has asked/hasn't asked her parents.

貝蒂已經請求/還沒有請求她的父母。

3 Lingling has travelled/hasn't travelled by plane.

玲玲已經乘飛機旅行過/還沒有乘飛機旅行過。

Everyday English

日常英語

. Good luck!

(祝你)好運!

. That's a pity.

太遺憾了。

. That sounds wonderful!

那聽起來很好!

3Listen and read.部分翻譯

Tony: Hi,Lingling. What are you doing?

託尼:嗨,玲玲。你在做什麼?

Lingling: I'm entering a competition.

玲玲:我在報名參加一個比賽。

Tony:What kind of competition?

託尼:什麼類型的比賽?

Lingling:A speaking competition.

玲玲:一個演講比賽。

Tony:'ll help you improve your speaking. And maybe you will win a prize.

託尼:太好了。它將幫助你提高你的口語水平。或許你還會獲獎。

Lingling: The first prize is "My dream holiday".

玲玲:一等獎是“我的夢想假日”。

Tony:Have you ever won any prizes before?

託尼:你以前曾獲過獎嗎?

Lingling:No,I haven't.I've always wanted to go on a dream I can't afford plane tickets are too expensive.

玲玲:不,我沒有。我一直以來都想有一個夢想中的假期,但我負擔不起,機票太貴了。

Tony:Well,good luck!I've also entered lots of speaking competitions,but haven't won any prizes.I've stopped trying now.

託尼:哦,祝你好運!我也參加過許多演講比賽,但沒有獲過獎。現在我已不弄嘗試了。

Lingling:That's a you ever thought about other kinds of competitions?

玲玲:太可惜了。你考慮過參加其他種類的比賽嗎?

Tony:What do you mean?

託尼:你的意思是?

Lingling:Look! Here's a writing competition: Around the World in 80 win it,you need to write a short story about a place you've visited.

玲玲:看!這裏有一個寫作大賽:八十天環遊地球。要贏得這個大賽,你需要就你參觀過的地方篇短文。

Tony: That sounds wonderful,but I haven't travelled much. How can I write about?

託尼:那聽起來很好,但我去的地方不多。我怎麼寫呢?

Lingling:Don't worry. It doesn't need fo be true! You can make it up.

玲玲:不用擔心。那不需要真實!你可以編寫(一個故事)。

Tony:You're right.I'll try.I hope I will win,then I will invite you to come with me.

託尼:你說的對,我試一試。我希望我能獲獎,那麼我會邀請你和我一起去旅行。

Lingling:Sorry! The first prize is only the book called Around the World in 80 Days!

玲玲:不好意思!一等獎只是一本名叫《八十天環遊地球》的書!

Now check(√)what Lingling and Tony have or have not done.

現在在玲玲和託尼做過或沒有做過的事情上打“√”。

4Work in pairs, Ask and answer questions about...部分翻譯

-Has Lingling ever won any prizes before?

玲玲以前曾獲過獎嗎?

-No,she hasn't.

不,她沒有。

5Complete the sentences with the correct form...部分翻譯

aftord付得起

competition 比賽

dream夢想

invite邀請

pity遺憾

prize獎項

1 Her____was to study at a_good university one day.

她的夢想是有一天在一所好大學學習。

2 When I was in school,I won many____for my writing.

我在學校的時候,獲得了許多寫作獎項。

3 You must enter the music____!You will beat everybody.

你一定要參加這次音樂比賽!你會戰勝所有人的。

4 My family cannot____to buy a ticket for the match.

我家買不蕉一張比賽的門票。

5 It is a(n)____that you did not come to see the film with us.

你沒能和我們一起來看電影真是遺憾。

6 John____his new friends to his birthday party last week.

上週約翰邀請他的新朋友來參加他的生日聚會。

6Read and predict which words the speaker is...部分翻譯

Have you ever wanted to travel around the world?

你曾經想去環遊世界嗎?

-Yes,I have. I've always wanted to travel around the world.

是的,我想過。我一直想環遊世界。

-Have you ever visited New York?

你曾去過紐約嗎?

-No,I haven't. I've never visited the US.

不,我沒有。我從未去過美國。

-Have you ever entered a competition?

你曾經參加過比賽嗎?

-No,I haven't.I haven't entered any competitions.

不,我沒有。我沒有參加過任何比賽。

7Work in pairs.部分翻譯

Read the conversations in Activity 6 aloud.

大聲朗讀活動6中的對話。

8Work in and answer questions...部分翻譯

-Have you ever visited...?

你曾經遊覽過……嗎?

-Yes,I have./No,I haven't. I've...

是的,我遊覽過。/不,我沒有。我……

  外研版英語八年級下冊課文翻譯(二)

Module2 Unit2

1Work in pairs. Ask and answer the questions. 部分翻譯

1 Which interesting places in China have you visited?

你遊覽過中國哪些有趣的地方?

2 Have you ever seen the Great Wall?

你曾經看過長城嗎?

3 Have you ever visited another country?

你曾經遊覽過另一個國家嗎?

2Read the passage and answer the questions.部分翻譯

Mike Robinson is a fifteen-year-old American boy and his sister Clare is fourteen. At the moment, Mike and Clare are in Cairo in Egypt ,one of the biggest and busiest cities in Africa.

邁克.羅賓遜是一個15歲的美國男孩,他的妹妹克萊爾14歲。現在,邁克和克萊爾在埃及開羅——非洲最大、最繁華的城市之一。

They moved here with their parents two years ago. Their father, Peter, works for a very big company. The company has offices in many countries, and it has sent Peter to work in Germany, France and China before. Peter usually stays in a country for about two years. Then the company moves him again. His family always goes with him.

兩年前,他們同父母一起搬到這裏。他們的父親彼得爲一家很大的公司工作。這家公司在許多國家都有辦事處,之前公司曾派彼得去德國、法國和中國工作過。彼得通常在一個國家待大約兩年,然後公司會再調動他。他的家人總與他同行。

The Robinsons love seeing the world. They have been to many interesting places. For example, in Egypt, they have seen the Pyramids, traveiled on a boat on the Nile, and visited the palaces and towers of ancient kings and queens.

羅賓遜一家喜歡周遊世界。他們去過許多有趣的地方。例如,在埃及,他們看過古埃及三大金字塔,泛舟尼羅河,參觀過古代國王和王后的宮殿和塔樓。

Mike and Clare have also begun to learn the language of the country,Arabic. This language is different from English in many ways, and they find it hard to spell and pronounce the words. However, they still enjoy learning it. So far they have learnt to speak German, French, Chinese and Arabic. Sometimes they mix the languages. "It's really fun,"said Clare.

邁克和克萊爾也開始學習這個國家的語言——阿拉伯語。這種語言在很多方面與英語不同,他們發現阿拉伯語的拼寫和發音都不容易。然而他們仍然愛學。到目前爲止,他們已學習了說德語、法語、漢語和阿拉伯語。有時他們混合使用這些語言。克萊爾說:“那真的很有趣。”

The Robinsons are moving again. The company has asked Peter to work back in the US. Mike and Clare are happy about this. They have friends all over the world, but they also miss their friends in the US. They are counting down the days.

羅賓遜一家又要搬家了。公司已讓彼得回美國工作。邁克和克萊爾爲此感到高興。他們在世界各地都有朋友,但他們也想念他們在美國的朋友。他們正在倒計時。

Learning to learn

學會學習

When you read a passage about travel, use a map to find out where the places are,and the names of the other countries, regions and cities nearby.

當你閱讀有關旅行的文章時,用一幅地圖去查明這些地方在哪兒以及附近其他國家、地區和城市的名字。

1 How long have the Robinsons been in Egypt?

羅賓遜一家在埃及待了多長時間?

2 Why do they live in Cairo?

他們爲什麼住在開羅?

3 What have they seen and done in Egypti?

他們在埃及看過、做過什麼?

4 What do Mike and Clare find difficult about Arabic?

邁克和克萊爾發現阿拉伯語什麼地方難?

5 Who do they miss in the US?

他們想念美國的什麼人?

6 Are they looking forward to going home?

他們盼望回家嗎?

3Complete the passage- with the correct form...部分翻譯

ancient古代的

count 數

example例子

king國王

mix 混合

queen王后

Mike and Clare live in Cairo in Egypt because their father works there. They have visited many places in Egypt. For (1) ,they have seen the Pyramids, and they have visited the (2) palaces of the (3) and (4) of Egypt. Mike and Clare have learnt a little Arabic, and when they speak it, they often (5) it with German, French and Chinese. Recently, their father's company has asked him to go back to the US. Mike and Clare are (6) down the days.

邁克和克菜爾住在埃及開羅,因爲他們的父親在那兒工作。他們已遊覽了埃及的許多地方。(1)例如,他們看過古埃及三犬金字塔,參觀過(2)古代埃及(3)國王/王后和(4)王后/國王的宮殿。邁克和克菜爾學了一點兒阿拉伯語,他們在講時,經常把它跟德語、法語和漢語(5)混合使用。最近,他們父親的公司已讓他回美國。邁克和克萊爾正倒(6)數回家的日子。

4Work in pairs. Think of a special trip...部分翻譯

·where you went 你去了哪兒

·when you went there 你何時去的

·why it was special 它爲什麼特殊

5Write sentences to describe what you have seen...部分翻譯

Now write a passage about your experiences.

現在寫一篇關於你的經歷的短文。

  外研版英語八年級下冊課文翻譯(三)

Module2 Unit3

1Write questions for the questionnaire with...部分翻譯

Have you ever won any prizes before?

你以前曾獲過獎嗎?

I haven't travelled much.

我去的地方不多。

They have been to many interesting places.

他們去過許多有趣的地方。

1 have a Western meal 吃西餐

2 live in another city 在另一個城市居住

3 enter a singing competition 參加歌唱比賽

4 travel by train 乘火車旅行

5 travel to the seaside 去海邊旅行

6 try seafood 品嚐海鮮

7 cook dinner for your parents 爲你父母做飯

外研版英語八年級下冊課文翻譯

Now complete the You column.

現在完成You列。

2Work in pairs, Ask and answer the questions...部分翻譯

-Have you ever had a Western meal?

你曾吃過西餐嗎?

-Yes,I have./No,I haven't.

是的,我吃過。/不,我沒吃過。

3Complete the sentences about your partner...部分翻譯

1 He/She_____aWestern meal. 他/她_____西餐。

2 He/She_____in another city.他/她_____在另一個城市。

3 He/She_____a singing competition. 他/她_____歌唱比賽。

4 He/She_____by train. 他/她_____乘火車。

5 He/She_____to the seaside. 他/她_____海邊。

6 He/She_____seafood 他/她_____海鮮。

7 He/She_____for his/her parents. 他/她____爲他的/她的父母。

4Complete the the list of Things...部分翻譯

Dear David,

親愛的戴維:

I'm having a wonderful time in Beijing. I've done so many things! I've...

我在北京過得很愉快。我做了如此多的事情!我……

There's only one thing I haven't done:

只有一件事情我還沒有做:

I... 我……

Bye for now, 再見,

Rob 羅布

Things to do in Beijing

在北京做的事情

. see the Beijing Opera√

看京飄√

. climb the Great Wall ×

爬長城×

. eat Beijing duck√

吃北京烤鴨√

. visit the Palace Museum √

參觀故宮博物館√

5Complete the sentences with the words in the...部分翻譯

afford 付得起

competition比賽

pronounce 發音

spell拼寫

tower塔

1 I wrote a story for a(n)_____in my English class and I won a prize.

在英語課上,我寫了一個故事參加比賽並獲了獎。

2 Alice can_____very well,and what's more,she can write beautifully.

艾麗斯能拼寫得/發音很好,另外,她寫得也很漂亮。

3 Some English words are difficult to_____.

有一些英文單詞很難發音/拼寫。

4 We visited an ancient palace with a tall_____and a beautiful garden.

我們參觀了一處古老的宮殿,裏面有一座很高的塔和一個漂亮的花園。

5 Mary wants to visit the US,but the plane tickets are very expensive and she cannot_____to go.

瑪麗想遊覽美國,但飛機票很貴,她付不起。

6Listen and check (√) the country that the...部分翻譯

外研版英語八年級下冊課文翻譯 第2張

7Listen again and answer the questions.部分翻譯

1 How many times has Winnie been to the US?

溫妮去過美國多少次?

2 Which country would Diana like to go again?

黛安娜想再去哪個國家?

3 Which part of China has Diana travelled around?

黛安娜已遊覽了中國的哪個地方?

4 How did Diana travel there?

黛安娜如何去的那裏?

5 Has Bob ever visited Germany?

鮑勃曾遊覽過德國嗎?

8Complete the passage with the sentences in...部分翻譯

a)Call today to find out more!

今天打電話來了解更多信息!

b) Then we will send a gift box from you to your family or friend.

然後我們將從你那兒寄一個禮品盒給你的家人或朋友。

c)A tree is also something special for a festival or a new baby.

樹也是紀念節日或新生命誕生的特別的東西。

d) Have you ever been to a forest?

你曾去過森林嗎?

e) Grow a tree near you !

在你的附近種植一棵樹!

Grow a Forest!

種植一片森林!

(1) Have you ever wanted to save the trees in the forest? Do you love nature and want to keep forests safe? Now you can! Buy a tree-it is the perfect birthday or wedding present for someone in your family or for a friend. (2) Your tree will help our world and will last longer than toys, clothes or computers. The world needs more trees-buy one today , watch it grow bigger and feel proud!

(1)你曾去過森林嗎?你曾經想拯救森林中的樹木嗎?你熱愛大自然並想保護森林安全嗎?現在你能做到!買一棵樹——它是一件送給家人或朋友的完美的生日或結婚禮物。(2)樹也是紀念節日或新生命誕生的特別的東西。你的樹將幫助我們的世界,並且它會比玩具、衣服或計算機更長久。世界需要更多的樹——今天買一棵,看着它長得更大並感到自豪吧!

The Grow-a-Forest gift is part of an exciting plan to make our world greener,and every gift helps to protect our world. It is easy! Buy a Grow-a-Forest gift today and choose your forest and your tree. We will take it and put it in the earth for you. (3)

“種植一片森林”禮物是一個令人興奮的、使我們的世界更綠的計劃的一部分,每件禮物都幫助保護我們的世界。這很容易!今天買一件“種植一片森林”禮物,選擇你的森林和你的樹。我們將帶上它併爲你種植在泥土裏。(3)然後我們將從你那兒寄一個禮品盒給你的家人或朋友。

In your gift box there will be:

在你的禮品盒中將有:

·a map of the forest

一幅森林的地圖

·a photo of your tree

一張你的樹的照片

·a pair of Grow-a-Forest gloves

一副“種植一片森林”的手套

·a card with your message to your family or friend

一張附有你留給家人或朋友信息的卡片

(4)

(4)在你的附近種植一棵樹!

Around the world

世界各地

On the too of the world

在世界的頂端

The world witnessed one of the greatest climbing achievements in 1953, when Tenzing Norgay from Nepal and Edmund Hillary from New Zealand climbed Mount Qomolangma for the first time. After a long and difficult climb, trouloled by heavy snow, freezing wind and the lack of oxygen, they finally reached the top at 11:30 am on 29th May, They could only spend about fifteen minutes on the summit before they had to come down. But they remained heroes around the world tor the rest of their lives.

1953年,世界見證了最偉大的登山成就之一——來自尼泊爾的丹增·諾爾蓋和來自新西蘭的埃德蒙·希拉里首次登上珠穆朗瑪峯。經過長時間的艱難攀登,遭受大雪、寒風和缺氧的折磨,他們終於在5月29日上午11: 30到達了山頂。他們只能在頇部待約15分鐘就不得不下來,但在他們的餘生中,他們仍是全世界的英雄。

9Write a question about life experiences for...部分翻譯

Transport:Have you ever travelled by plane?

交通:你曾經乘飛機旅行過嗎?

Book: 書:

Country: 國家:

Food: 食物:

Sport: 運動:

Film: 電影:

10Work in groups.部分翻譯

Choose the best question for each topic in Activity 9 and prepare a questionnaire.

爲活動9中的每個話題選擇最好的問題並準備一個調查表。

11Go around the classroom and ask other...部分翻譯

外研版英語八年級下冊課文翻譯 第3張

12Return to your group and talk about other...部分翻譯

Return to your group and talk about other students' answers to your questionnaire.

返回你們組並談論其他同學爲你的調查表所給的答案。


猜你感興趣:

1.人教版英語書八年級下冊課文翻譯

2.人教版八年級英語下課文翻譯

3.八年級下冊英語書課文翻譯

4.8年級下冊英語書課文翻譯

5.外研版八年級下冊英語作文

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀