口語英語實用生活英語口語

時尚英語話題第27期:Trust 信任

本文已影響 1.55W人 

Trust

時尚英語話題第27期:Trust 信任
信任

Are you quick to trust others?

你很快就會相信別人嗎?

If you are, chances are you haven't been burned.

如果你是這樣,那是你還沒有被引火燒身的機會。

By “burned”, I'm talking about having a bad experience with trusting others.

借用“引火燒身”這個詞,我正在談論的是一個信任他人不好的經歷。

If you take someone into your confidence and you trust him with a secret, and he tells someone else that secret, and you find out.

如果你信任某人,你用一個祕密信任他,而他把祕密告訴別人,你會發現。

Well, you've been burned.

你已經被引火燒身了。

Say you have a kind of emotional scar.

這說明你的情感上出現了疤痕。

Since the relationship has been hurt, in extreme cases you might even say the bridge has been burned between you and your friend.

因爲這種關係已經被傷害,在極端的情況下你可能甚至會說你和你的朋友之間的友誼之橋已經轟然倒塌。

This happens to people lots of times.

人們身上經常發生這種事情。

It even happened to me before.

它甚至以前也發生在我身上。

I trusted a close friend with a secret, but he violated my trust and told someone else.

我有一個親密的朋友保守着我的祕密,但他侵犯了我的信任,並告訴別人。

After I found out about what he did, our friendship was never the same again.

在我發現他做了什麼後,我們的友誼就永遠不會一樣了。

Well, I hope you haven't had a lot of bad experiences when it comes to trusting others.

嗯, 當談到相信別人的時候,我希望你沒有很多不好的經歷。

I also hope you have a lot of friends you can trust, and a lot of friends that trust you.

我也希望你有很多可以信賴的朋友,也有很多相信你的朋友。

But I was thinking about gaining someone's trust, it's not that easy like building a bridge or relationship.

但我在想獲得別人的信任,這並不是像建造一座橋或是關係那麼容易。

You make small promises and keep them, and the trust grows.

你做一些小的承諾並去恪守,而後信任就會生長。

As the trust grows, you can make bigger and bigger promises.

隨着信任不斷成長,你可以做出越來越大的承諾。

And if you keep on keeping your word, well, the trust keeps on growing.

如果你繼續恪守你的諾言,好吧,那信任會不斷增長。

Talk about it:

談論下面的話題:

Have you ever been burned?

你曾經有過引火上身的經歷嗎?

Are you the type of person who rushes into a trusting relationship?

你是那種很快信任別人的類型嗎?

What kind of things do you do to show you are trust worthy?

你會做什麼事情表示你值得信任?

Have you ever burned a bridge unintentionally, and found that it takes a long, long time to repair the relationship?

你有沒有無意中讓友誼之橋轟然倒塌,並發現需要一段很長的時間來重修舊好?

Are you good at keeping secrets?

你善於守護祕密嗎?

Do people know that they can trust you?

人們知道他們可以信任你嗎?

Do you believe that a man is as good as his word?

你是否相信一個人說話算話嗎?

What can you do to earn a person's trust?

你會做什麼來獲得一個人的信任?

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀