英語口語萬能句典 第1期:介紹自己
自我介紹
May l introduce myself to you?= May l present myself to you?
我能自我介紹一下嗎?
Let me introduce myself to you.
我來自我介紹一下。
Please let me introduce myself.
請允許我自我介紹。
I'd like to introduce myself.
我想自我介紹一下。
My name is David Smith.
我是大衛·史密。
A:Hi,are you...?
你好,你是…?
B:My name is David Smith.
我是大衛-史密斯。
Please call me David.
請叫我大衛
A:Please call me David.
請叫我大衛。
B:Nice to meet you.
很高興認識你。
直接稱呼名字可以增進相互間的親密感。
Excuse me.I'm David Smith.= Excuse me. My name is David Smith.
打擾了,我叫大衛·史密斯。
A: Excuse me. I'm David Smith.
打擾了,我叫大衛·史密斯。
B: I'm Jane Green. Glad to meet you.
我是簡·格林。很高興見到你。
My surname is Smith.= My last name is Smith.= My family name is Smith.
我的姓是史密斯。
surname n. 姓
How do you do? I'm Jane.
你好,我是簡。
A: How do you do? I'm David
你好,我是大衛。
B:How do you do? I'm Jane.
你好,我是簡。
"How do you do?"是陌生人初次見面時的問候語。
We are namesakes.
我們倆同名同姓。
I have the same name with you.
我們倆名字一樣。
namesake n. 同名的人
l come from Beijing,China.
我來自中國北京。
I was born in China.
我在中國出生。
A: Where are you from?
你從哪兒來?
B: I come from Beijing, China.
我來自中國北京。
I've lived in America since l was born.= I've lived in America my whole life.
我從一出生就住在美國了。
A: How long have you been in America?
你在美國住多久了?
B: I've lived in America since l was born.
我從一出生就住在美國了。
My nationality is Chinese.=l have Chinese nationality!
我的國籍是中國。
當回答或表達自己是哪國國籍時,要用Chinese.American,French等表示“某國人”的詞,而不是China.America和France等表示“國家”的詞。
Anhui is my hometown.
我的故鄉是安徽。
A:Anhui is my hometown.
我的故鄉是安徽。
B:I've been there.
我去過那兒。
My address is on l-Onshow Street, Beijing.
我的地址是北京市昂秀街1號。
What's your new address?
你的新地址是什麼?
My address is on l Onshow Street, Beijing.
我的地址是北京市昂秀街1號。
I live in the downtown area.
我住在市區。
I live in the suburb.
我住在郊區。
A: I live in the downtown area.
我住在市區。
B:Is it noisy there?
那兒很吵嗎?
downtown n. 市區
suburb n. 郊區
My flat is near to the company.
我的公寓就在公司附近。
I live near the company.
我住在公司附近。
My flat is nearby.
我的公寓就在附近。
A:My flat is near to the company.
我的公寓就在公司附近。
B:You're very lucky
你真幸運。
It's only a 15-minute walk from my firm to the flat.
從公司到我的公寓只需走15分鐘。
A: It's only a 15-minute walk from my firm to the flat.
從公司到我的公寓只需走15分鐘。
B:Sounds great.
真不錯。
walk在這裏用作名詞,表示“行程”,與之使用方法相同的還有“drive車程”。
I'm working as a teacher of English.
我是個英語教師。
A:What do you do?
你的工作是什麼?
B: I'm working as a teacher of English.
我是個英語教師。
I'm in computers.= I'm working in IT.
我從事電腦工作。
I'm in the computer business.
我從事電腦相關工作。
I'm a computer engineer.
我是電腦工程師。
A:What do you do,David?
大衛,你做什麼工作?
B:I'm in computers.
我從事電腦工作。
句子中的“in”表示在某一領域或範圍內工作的意思。
There're three people in my family, my parents and me.
我家有三口人, 我的父母和我。
My family has three people.
我家有三口人。
A: How many people are there in your family?
你家有幾口人?
B: There are three people in my family, my parents and me.
我家有三口人,我的父母和我。
I have one elder brother and one younger sister.
我有一個哥哥和一個妹妹。
A:Do you have any siblings?
你有兄弟姐妹嗎?
B: I have one elder brother and one younger sister.
我有一個哥哥和一個妹妹。
sibling n. 兄弟姐妹
I already have a fiance.
我已經有對象了。
I've got married.
我已經結婚了。
A:I already have a fiance.
我已經有對象了。
B: When do you plan to marry?
你們什麼時候結婚呢?
fiance和fianc6e分別表示“未婚夫”和“未婚妻”。這兩個詞均來自法語。
I have a happy family.
我有個幸福的家庭。
I live a happy life.
我過得很幸福。
My family lives in perfect harmony.
我的家庭很和睦。
My family has a harmonious atmosphere.
我的家庭有着和睦的氣氛。
harmony n. 和睦,和諧
harmonious a. 和睦的
I'm faithful.
我是個守信用的人。
I have a strong sense of duty.
我有強烈的責任感。
A:I'm faithful.
我是個守信用的人。
B:I like someone like you.
我就喜歡你這種人。
I'm easy-going.
我比較隨和。
I like to talk with people.
我喜歡和別人交談。
A: You get along well with your colleagues
你跟你同事關係都不錯。
B: That's because I'm easy-going
那是因爲我比較隨和。
colleague n. 同事
I hope I can be a friend to all of you.
我希望我能成爲你們的朋友。
A:I hope l can be a friend to all of you.
我希望我能成爲你們的朋友。
B:You will.你會的。
本句中的“to”意思是“於(你們)。