口語英語實用生活英語口語

365天英語口語之日常口語(Flash+文本) 第16期:Leaving a Message 電話留言

本文已影響 1.2W人 

Flash附帶文本如下:

365天英語口語之日常口語(Flash+文本) 第16期:Leaving a Message 電話留言

對話原文:

Frank:This is Frank speaking. May I ask who is calling?
我是弗蘭克,請問您是?
Jane:This is Jane. I would like to speak with Mr. Wang, please。
我是簡,我找王先生,謝謝
Frank:I’m sorry, he’s not here at the moment. He’s gone to the International Business Center。
對不起,她現在不在,他去國際商務中心了。
Jane:When do you expect him back?
他估計什麼時候回來?
Frank:I’m not sure. He didn’t say when he’d return. If you’d like, you can leave him a message, and he’ll get back to you the moment he’s free。
我不太確定,他沒說,如果你願意的話,我可以給他留言,他得空會回你電話。
Jane:Yes, thank you. When he gets back, please let him know that Jane called and I need him to call me back。
好的,謝謝,他回來時,請轉告簡打來過電話,我需要她回個電話。
Frank:Does he have your number?
他有你的號碼嗎?
Jane:Yes, he does. But I’ll give it to you again, 5-2-6-4-4-5-3-6.5-2-6-4-4-5-3-6.。
有,我還是再告訴你一遍。 5-2-6-4-4-5-3-6。
Frank:That was 5-2-6-4-4-5-3-6, right?
5-2-6-4-4-5-3-6.對嗎?
Jane:Yes. Thank you very much。
是的,非常謝謝。
Frank:You’re welcome。
不客氣。


重點句子:

我能替您捎個口信嗎?May I take a message?
我會把口信轉達給他的。I’ll give him the message。
我會告訴他你來過電話。I’ll tell him that you called。
我會盡力和他取得聯繫的。I’ll do my utmost to make contact with him。
你可以給他留個口信,他一有空就給你打回去。You can leave him a message, and he’ll get back to you the moment he’s free。
請讓他給我回個電話。Please have him return my call。
我能留個口信嗎? Can I leave a message?
都是些不重要的事,不用留言了。It’s all about something unimportant, so there’s no need to leave a message。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章