口語英語實用生活英語口語

小對話:Receiving Visitors 接待來訪者

本文已影響 1.4W人 

ing-bottom: 74.86%;">小對話:Receiving Visitors 接待來訪者

22. Receiving Visitors

22.接待來訪者

A: Come in, please. Take a seat wherever you like.

A:請進來吧。隨便坐。

B: Thank you. It's been a long and hot day.

B:謝謝你。這是漫長而又炎熱的一天。

A: It has been a hot one. Would you like something to drink?

A:一直很熱。你想喝點什麼嗎?

B: What do you have?

B:你有什麼?

A: We have soda, juice, and bottled water.

A:我們有汽水、果汁和瓶裝水。

B: I'll take bottled water, and my wife would like one, too.

B:我喝瓶裝水,我妻子也要一瓶。

A: Sounds good. Would you like it in a glass with ice?

A:聽起來不錯。你想要放在玻璃杯里加冰嗎?

B: Yes, that sounds wonderful.

B:是的,聽起來很棒。

A: We also have some slices of Pineapple. Would you like some?

A:我們也有一些菠蘿片。你想要一些嗎?

B: Pineapple would hit the spot. I would love some.

B:菠蘿會恰到好處。我想要一些。

A: Does your wife want some as well?

A:你的妻子想要一些嗎?

B: Actually, she doesn't like pineapple. Thanks, anyway.

B:其實,她不喜歡菠蘿。無論如何謝謝。

譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀