口語英語實用生活英語口語

社交:Declining Food or Drinks 拒絕食物或飲料

本文已影響 8.4K人 

12. Declining Food or Drinks

12.拒絕食物或飲料

A: Can I get you something to drink?

A:你想喝點什麼嗎?

B: No, thanks. I just finished a whole bottle of water.

B:不,謝謝。我剛剛喝完一整瓶水。

A: You won't mind if I have something then?

A:我喝點飲料你不會介意吧?

B: Of course not.

B:當然不會。

社交:Declining Food or Drinks 拒絕食物或飲料

A: Can I offer you some fruit or cheese?

A:我給你拿點水果或乳酪好嗎?

B: I just had lunch before I came here.

B:我在來這之前才吃過午飯。

A: I really hope you don't mind if I eat because I haven't had lunch.

A:如果我吃的話,真的希望你不要介意,因爲我還沒有吃午飯。

B: Go right ahead and do what you normally do.

B:去吧,做你想做的。

A: I didn't eat because I assumed you would be joining me.

A:我沒有吃,因爲我認爲你會加入我。

B: I hope you're not offended.

B:我希望你不要生氣。

A: No, I'm not offended at all.

A:不,我一點也不生氣。

B: Oh, good. I ate before because I didn't want to impose.

B:哦,好的。我之前吃了,因爲我不想強加。

譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀