口語英語實用生活英語口語

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第511期:應該把鬧鐘定到七點半

本文已影響 2.77W人 

We should've set the alarm for 7:30.
我們應該把鬧鐘定到七點半的。

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">跟艾米莉一起學口語 第511期:應該把鬧鐘定到七點半


should have done
本應該做某事(卻沒做)

set the alarm for..+時間
把鬧鐘設在(幾點)
I should've come early.
我應該早點來的。

I should've accepted that.
我本應該接受的。


A:What time is it?
幾點了?
B:8:50(ten to nine)
8點50(九點差十分鐘)
A:Your watch is 10 mintues slow,so it should be 9:00(nine sharp).I'm gonna be late will my excuse be this time?We should've set the alarm for 7:30.
你的錶慢了十分鐘,所以應該是九點整了。我又要遲到了。這次我要找什麼藉口?我們應該把鬧鐘定到七點半的。
B:Don't cry over spilt ,could you stay with me a few more minutes?
不要做無用的後悔了。費雷德,你能和我再呆上幾分鐘嗎?
A:What?Why?What's wrong with you?
什麼?爲什麼?你怎麼啦?
B:I just hate being alone at home with nothing to do but listen to the clock 's so lonely and sickness makes it will I recover?
我只是討厭一個人呆在家裏聽着鐘錶滴滴噠噠,無事可做。好孤單好無聊啊。再加上我現在生病,就更糟了。我什麼時候才能好啊?
A:You'll be fine in a couple of be patient.I've got to go to work now or I'll be late.
兩三個月後你就會好的。耐心點。我現在得去工作了。不然要遲到了。
B:You only care about your work.
你只關心你的工作。
A:Sorry,'re everything to I do is for this family.
對不起,親愛的。你纔是我的全部。我所做的一切都是爲了這個家啊。
B:Stay just a few minutes longer,okay?
就再待幾分鐘,好嗎?
A:Ok.I'll leave at 9: that all right?
好的。我9點一刻出門,這樣行嗎?

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章