口語英語實用生活英語口語

每天三分鐘學英語 第472期:如何跟外國人”聊一部熱映電影“,討論熱點新聞?

本文已影響 2.51W人 
- The Wandering Earth is coming to Netflix. Netflix bought the rights to stream it and they're translating into 28 languages.
《流浪地球》將在網飛上播放。網飛買了這部電影的版權並將把它翻譯成28種語言。

The Wandering Earth
《流浪地球》

Netflix
網飛(美國在線影視網站)

Buy the rights to…
購買…的版權

Disney bought the rights to the character for over one million dollars.
迪士尼花了一百多萬美金購買了這個角色的版權。

Warner Brothers bought the rights to Harry Potter.
華納兄弟購買了哈利波特的版權。

每天三分鐘學英語 第472期:如何跟外國人”聊一部熱映電影“,討論熱點新聞?


Stream
在線播放

I don't download anything anymore. I just stream it.
我現在都不下載了。直接在線看。

I use Spotify for my music streaming. It's very convenient.
我在線聽音樂用Spotify。非常方便。

Translate…into…
把…翻譯成…

Has anyone translated The Three Kingdoms into English? I want to read it.
有人把《三國演義》翻譯成英文了嗎?我想讀它。

Can you translate this document into Chinese for our clients?
你能幫客戶把這個文件翻譯成中文嗎?

- Cool! Hopefully, it's available before my trip to Australia. That way I‘ll have something to watch on the 13-hour flight.
不錯。希望可以在我去澳大利亞之前上線。這樣我就可以在13個小時的飛行途中觀看了。

That way I’ll…
這樣我會…

I‘m gonna take the leftovers. That way I’ll have something to eat for lunch tomorrow.
剩下的菜我帶走吧,這樣我明天的午飯就有了。

Leave the door unlocked. That way I won't wake you when I come back.
不要鎖門。這樣我回來的時候就不會吵醒你。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章