口語英語英語突破情景對話

關於拔牙的英語對話閱讀

本文已影響 1.4W人 

在我國,對話教學是伴隨新課程改革而出現的一種新的教學形態,在近幾年倍受關注。本站小編整理了關於拔牙的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

關於拔牙的英語對話閱讀
  關於拔牙的英語對話一

(Patient=P Doctor=D)

P: I have a bad tooth. Should it be filled?

P: 我有個牙齒壞了,您看還能補嗎?

D: This tooth is too bad to be filled any more. It has to be pulled. Do you agree to have it extracted?

D: 這個牙齒壞得太厲害,已經不能補了,必須把它拔掉。您同意把它拔掉嗎?

P: It's up to you to decide what to do.

P: 由您決定吧。

D: Have you ever had an injection of procaine? Have you ever been allergic to anything?

D: 您曾經是否注射過普魯卡因(局部麻醉藥)?您有沒有對什麼東西過敏的情況?

P: No.

P: 沒有。

D: That's fine. Now I'll give you an injection. Please open your mouth as wide as you can. But relax. It won't hurt much. Now you've gotten the injection. Please wash your mouth and spit out the water into the spittoon. If you feel your heart palpitate a little, it doesn't matter. That's the effect of the procaine, and it'll soon be over. Now, do you feel numb? Do you have a sensation of swelling on the lips and the tongue? This tooth is in very bad condition. It needs a careful operation, which may last a little longer than usual. Now, the tooth is out. Please bite and hold the cotton ball tightly in place. Don't spit it out until half an hour from now. You may eat in two hours. But don't rinse your mouth today because it may cause bleeding. Please go to make the payment and get the medicines.

D: 很好。現在我先給您打一針。請儘量把嘴張大。但是請放輕鬆,不會很疼的。已經注射好了,請漱漱口,吐到痰盂中。如果您感覺心跳有點快,那是正常的。是因爲注射了普魯卡因的關係,很快就會恢復。有沒有覺得有些麻?嘴脣和舌頭有沒有腫脹的感覺?您的這顆牙齒情況很糟糕,需要仔細地操作,可能要比平時花費更長一點的時間。好了拔掉了。請咬緊棉球,讓它固定不動,從現在起過半小時再把它吐掉。兩小時內您就可以吃東西了,但是今天不要漱口,那樣可能會讓牙齒出血。現在請去付款領藥吧。

P: Thank you very much, Doctor.

P: 太感謝您了,醫生。

  關於拔牙的英語對話二

Doctor Smith, a patient is in the waiting room. She has a toothache. She doesn't have anappointment.

候診室裏有一個病人。她患牙痛。她沒有事先預約。

Bring her into this treatment room, please.

請帶她到這間診室。

Hello, Doctor Smith. How are you today?

你好,醫生, 今天好嗎?

Hello, Mrs. Waters. I haven't seen you for a long time.

你好,沃特絲太太. 好久不見。

That's right. I believe it's been more than 6 months.

是呀。我想已經有6個月不見了。

What can I do for you today?

今天怎樣?

I have a tooth that's sensitive. The gum around it is swollen. I've taken aspirin, but it doesn'thelp.

我有一顆牙齒很敏感, 牙齦都腫了。我服用了阿司匹林還是不管用。

Let me see. Open your mouth wide, please. The third molar (wisdom tooth) is badly decayed.

讓我看一看,請把嘴巴張大。第三顆智齒蛀的很厲害。

I wanted to extract that tooth last year. Do you remember?

去年我就要把這顆牙拔掉,你還記得嗎?

Yes, I do, but I was afraid to have it extracted. It wasn't hurting then. What can you do,Doctor?

記得。可是我怕拔牙。當時這顆牙並不痛。醫生,該怎麼辦?

The only thing to do is to remove it.

唯一的辦法就是把它拔掉。

Will it hurt?

痛不痛?

No, it won't hunt. I'll give you an anesthetic.

不會痛, 我會給你麻醉。

Is there any chance to save it?

能保留的住嗎?

No, absolutely not. It's infected and nothing can be done.

不能,肯定保不住了。已經感染了,實在沒有別的什麼辦法了。

I understand. Can you take it out now, or will you have to give me an antibiotic?

明白了。你能現在就把它拔掉呢, 還是給我用抗生素?

There's no need for an antibiotic, not in this case.

用不着抗生素, 再這種情況下用不着。

The best way to treat this problem is to extract the tooth before the pain and infection getworse.

解決這個問題最好的方法就是趁着疼痛和感染都沒那麼厲害的時候把這顆牙拔了。

Miss Jones, sterilize my surgical instruments and put an apron on the patient.

瓊絲小姐,把手術器械消毒,給病人蓋上圍巾。

I want to extract a tooth. It's the lower, left, third molar.

我要給病人拔牙,拔的是下排左邊的第三顆磨牙。

Yes, doctor. The surgical instruments are in the sterilizer. The anesthetic syringe is sterilizedand ready .

是的。手術器械在消毒器裏。麻醉注射器已消毒和準備好了。

Good. Give me the topical anesthetic, please.

好,請給我局部麻藥..

I'll put some of this anesthetic on the gum before I give you the injection.

在注射之前我要在牙齦上放些麻醉藥。

It will lessen the discomfort of the injection.

這樣在注射時就不會太難受了。

  關於拔牙的英語對話三

Patient: Good morning, doctor. I've been suffering very much from a toothache " lately.

病人:早上好,大夫。我最近有一顆牙疼得厲害。

Dentist: Well, let me have a look. Will you sit down in this chair and open your mouth wide?

牙醫:嗯,讓我來看一看。請坐在這張椅子上,張大嘴好嗎?

Patient: I think one of the back ones at the top is giving me the most trouble.

病人:我想是一顆長在後邊的上牙讓我這麼疼的。

Dentist: Yes. This big one is badly decayed. I'm afraid it must be taken out.

牙醫:是的。這顆牙被蛀得很厲害。恐怕得拔掉了。

Patient: Oh, I hate having teeth pulled out. Will it hurt?

病人:哦,我可不喜歡拔牙。會很疼嗎?

Dentist: No need to worry. You won't feel anything at all. I'll give you an injection to stop the pain. Just wash your mouth out with this water, will you?

牙醫:沒必要擔心。您根本就不會有什麼感覺的。我給您打一針就不會疼了。您用這水漱一下口好嗎?

Patient: Will it take long?

病人:會花很長時間嗎?

Dentist: No. it'll be over soon. Nurse, get some X-rays of our patient's molars. ( after a while ) Then we'll start. Open your mouth wide. Don't be so nervous. Now open

wider... now steady, that's over...

牙醫:不會的,很快就拔完了。護士,帶這位病人去照臼齒X光片。(過了一會兒)那我們開始吧。張大嘴。不要這麼緊張。現在再張大一點兒…不要動,好了…

Patient: Is it out?

病人:拔下來了嗎?

Dentist: Not yet, but it soon will be. Now open again please... It's out! Look!

醫生:還沒有,不過很快就可以了。現在請再張大嘴…出來了! 您看!

Patient: Well, really! That was wonderful! I felt no pain at all. Thank you, doctor.

病人:嗯,真的!這真不錯!我一點也不覺得疼。謝謝您,大夫。


看了“關於拔牙的英語對話”的人還看了:

1.經典牙科英語會話

2.口腔科常用英語

3.醫務人員常用英語口語

4.關於英語雙人對話笑話

5.經典雙語英文美文朗讀

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章