口語英語英語突破情景對話

關於英語對話文章閱讀

本文已影響 1.92W人 

情感因素對英語口語教學具有重大的影響,目前大學生英語口語能力欠缺,原因之一在於教學中忽視情感因素對語言教學的作用。小編精心收集了關於英語對話文章,供大家欣賞學習!

關於英語對話文章閱讀
  關於英語對話文章篇1

Ann: So amazing, isn’t it?

太神奇了,不是嗎?

Lily: Yeah, a pair of vagabond brothers inherited 4 billion pounds for their grandmother.

是啊,一對流浪漢兄弟從外婆那繼承了40億英鎊的財產。

Ann: 4 billion is too huge to imagine.

40億多到我無法想象。

Lily: They even didn’t know their grandmother.

他們甚至沒見過他們外婆。

Ann: I heard that because their mother had broken off all relations with her family before she died.

我聽說是因爲他們母親在去世前就和家裏斷絕了關係。

Lily: They were really poor. In their daily life, they needed to get up early to pick up scrap iron and trash to make a living.

他們真的很窮呢,他們的日常生活就是早起去撿廢鐵和垃圾維持生活。

Ann: But now, they are very rich.

但是現在,他們很有錢了。

Lily: With this huge amount of money, they can find a girlfriend or a wife.

有了這筆錢,他們就能找到一個女友或者一個妻子了。

Ann: That’s right, but how do they believe that those woman they will meet are good or not? For the money they have, or for they themselves?

對啊,但是他們要怎麼確定,那些他們即將碰到的女人是好的還是壞的,是爲了錢,還是隻爲他們自己啊?

Lily: That’s a big problem they will meet.

這的確是他們要面臨的大問題。

  關於英語對話文章篇2

老公: Honey, how about tonight?

親愛的,今晚過得怎麼樣?

老婆: Just the same.

一般般。

老公: Oh? How did you kill it?

哦?你怎麼打發它的?

老婆: I killed two hours watching TV.

我看了兩個小時的電視以打發時間。

老公: What were you watching?

看了什麼?

老婆: I don’t know. I just turned the channel from one to one.

我不知道,我只是把頻道從這一臺轉到那一臺而已。

老公: How boring it is!

真無聊啊。

老婆: Yeah. What about you, Honey?

是啊,你呢,親愛的?

老公: The boss asked me to have dinner with him, and he told that I was next one who had the biggest possibility to promote.

老闆讓我和他一起吃晚飯,說我是下一個最有可能升遷的人。

老婆: Great! There is something can make me excited.

太好了,總算有點東西讓我興奮一下了。

  關於英語對話文章篇3

Ann: What are you watching?

你在看什麼?

Lily: Pride and Prejudice.

傲慢與偏見。

Ann: I didn’t watch this one before. Is it new?

我沒看過這版呢,是新的嗎?

Lily: Not, it was produced by BBC at1995.

不是,這是BBC1995年拍的。

Ann: Oh, I only read the book. I hate the mother so much. But I really like Elizabeth.

哦,我只看過書,我太討厭那個母親了,但是我很喜歡伊麗莎白。

Lily: I like Darcy most.

我最喜歡達西。

Ann: Why?

爲什麼?

Lily: He was blinded by class bias at first, but the love to Elizabeth woke him up. And he helped the Bennets and asked for nothing for return. Is he great?

他一開始被階級偏見所矇蔽,但是對伊麗莎白的愛讓他醒了過來,而且他不求回報的幫助班尼特一家,他是不是很偉大?

Ann: Yeah. I agree. But I hate him at first.

是的,我同意,但是我一開始真的很討厭他呢。

Lily: Me, too.

我也是。

  關於英語對話文章篇4

Ann: Have you watched the TV play which is very hot on the Internet?

你看過網絡上非常火的一部電視劇嗎?

Lily: Which one? I only watch movie on the Internet.

哪一部?我在網上只看電影。

Ann: Humble Abode. This TV play is concerned about a social problem, the high room rate.

《蝸居》,這部電視劇涉及到一個社會問題,高房價。

Lily: It sounds a good play.

聽起來像是一部好劇呢。

Ann: Good or not is very hard to say. But it really tells us something.

好或不好很難說,但是真的告訴我們一些東西。

Lily: A famous land agent said that the young people shouldn’t afford an apartment.

一個著名的房地產商說到,年輕人就該買不起房。

Ann: Why did he say so?

爲什麼他要怎麼說呢?

Lily: In his opinion, young people under 40 in the developed countries who have no job or his income could just make both end meet haven’t bought an apartment, while in China, it is totally different.

在他看來,在發達國家的四十歲以下的年輕人,沒有工作的,或者說收支平衡的,是買不起房的,而在中國卻是相反的。

Ann: Yes, the money they used to buy a house were from there parents or loan from the bank. They don’t earn the money.

是的,他們用來買房的錢要麼是父母的,要麼是貸款的。他們根本賺不了錢。

Lily: Chinese traditional thought is the main reason.

中國的傳統思想是最主要的原因啊。


看了“關於英語對話文章”的人還看了:

1.關於兩人英語對話閱讀

2.關於5人英語對話短文

3.關於最基本的英語對話閱讀

4.關於最簡單的英語對話閱讀

5.英語對話短文帶翻譯精選

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章