口語英語英語突破情景對話

關於服飾英語情景對話

本文已影響 1.74W人 

英語情景對話作爲真實生活的交際模式,作爲語言輸出的源頭,作爲語言練習的最佳途徑,作爲語言教授的媒介,它對於把英語作爲外語來學習的學生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小編爲大家帶來關於服飾英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

關於服飾英語情景對話

  服飾英語情景對話1:

Man:Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to tonight's fashion show.

女士們、先生們,歡迎來到今晚的時尚秀。

Woman:We see you are all dressed to the nines.

瞧你們把所有行頭都穿出來了。

Man:How very appropriate, because tonight we have a most dazzling show for you!

全爲了今天這個場合,今晚我們爲您準備了超炫的節目。

Woman:Yes, this runway is going to sparkle with glamour and style!

是的,伸展臺上流行時尚將魅力四射。

Man:Some of tonight's highlights are dressed in the latest straight from Shanghai. straight from Shanghai.

今晚一部分的服飾重點是上海的最新流行。

Woman:And others directly from New York.

其他則是來自紐約。

Man:So, sit back and relax and get your order forms ready.

現在請坐好放輕鬆,並把您的訂單準備好。

Woman:because you're going to love this show!

…保證你會喜歡今晚的秀!

 服飾英語情景對話2:

Husband:What do you think of this suit? Do I look good or what?

你覺得這套西裝如何?我穿起來好看嗎?

Wife:You look great! However, I think you are a little over dressed for dinner.

你看起來很帥!不過,穿這套去吃晚餐可能會太隆重。

Husband:Didn't they say we're going to the Ritz?

他們不是說我們要去麗茲嗎?

Wife:Yes, but not the Ritz Carlton, the "Ritz" is a pizza place with peanut shells on the floor.

是啊,不過不是那個里茲飯店,而是地板上會有花生殼的“麗茲”比薩店。

Husband:In that case, let me make a quick change into my street clothes.

如果是去那裏,給我點時間迅速換回平常的裝扮。

Wife:I'll wait right here for you Superman.

我會在這裏等你的,超人。

Husband:Ta da! Let's go to the Ritz!

OK!走吧!

Wife:Can we go to the Carlton next time and can you wear that fabulous suit?

我們下次去麗茲飯店時,你可以穿那套帥氣的西裝嗎?

服飾英語情景對話3:

Woman:How do you put this seat back? I know there is a lever somewhere.

要怎麼讓座位的靠背往後,拉桿好像就在這附近。

Man:What are you doing?

你在做什麼?

Woman:I'm getting dressed, what does it look like?

我在換衣服,不然你以爲呢?

Man:It looks like you are about to get dressed. Did you forget we are in a car on the road?

你看起來的確像是要換衣服,你忘了我們的車子開在路上嗎?

Woman:I'm good at this. Nobody will see anything.

我很行的,不會有人看到的。

Man:Are you kidding? You're going to cause an accident just from people gawking!

你在開玩笑吧?你會害別人看得呆掉,發生車禍的!

Woman:All right, pull over at that service station and I'll dress in the ladies' room.

好吧,在加油站停車,我去洗手間換。

Man:That will be my pleasure.

沒問題。

 服飾英語情景對話4:

Wife:Mark, can you dress the twins for me while I take a shower?

馬克,你可以在我洗澡時,幫雙胞胎穿衣服嗎?

Husband:You don't know what you are asking!

你的要求太難了!

Wife:Please! You can do it. Their clothes are all laid out on the bed.

拜託!你可以辦到的。她們的衣服就在牀上。

Husband:Remember what happened last time?

你還記得上次發生什麼事嗎?

Wife:Are you referring to KC getting her head stuck in the pant leg?

你是說凱西把她的頭塞到褲管那次嗎?

Husbani:Yes. That was a bit terrifying for both of us.

是的,我們兩個都嚇壞了。

Wife:Don't worry! Today they are wearing dresses!

別擔心,她們今天穿的是連衣裙。

Husband:Oh, in that case, sure! Uh... what are these long sock looking things?

哦,如果是那樣,就沒問題!嗯……這長長的看起來像是襪子的東西是什麼?

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章