口語英語英語突破情景對話

迷你對話學地道口語第1200期:不僅舉手之勞

本文已影響 7.98K人 

第一, 迷你對話

ing-bottom: 75%;">迷你對話學地道口語第1200期:不僅舉手之勞

A: Can I help you?

先生,需要我幫助嗎?

B: It’s very kind of you to say so. I really need someone to help me.

你這麼說,真是太好了。我真的需要一個人幫助我。

A: It is my pleasure. Just tell me what to do.

能幫助你是我的榮幸,告訴我,要我做什麼。

B: Thanks. But nowadays more and more people won’t stir a finger when you need a hand.

謝謝。但是越來越多的人在需要幫助的時候,一點忙都不幫。

第二, 地道表達

not stir a finger

1. 解詞釋義

Not stir a finger的意思是“不僅舉手之勞”“一點忙都不幫”。

2. 拓展範例

e.g. He did not so much as stir a finger.

他一點力都不肯出。

e.g. Not that I don' t want to stir a finger but that it's beyond my power to do so.

並非我不幫忙,實在是無能爲力。

e.g. He always says he'll stir a finger, but when it comes to the crunch, he does nothing.

他口口聲聲說他一定幫忙, 然而事到臨頭他什麼也不幫。

第三, 咬文嚼字

need a hand:需要幫忙

e.g. Need a hand to remove the box?

要幫忙搬掉這隻箱子嗎?

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章