口語英語口語英語學習方法

表達愛意的好聽英文句子

本文已影響 1.63W人 

當代年輕人已經不滿足於用中文表達自己對心愛之人的愛意了,都開始流行用英文句子來傳達愛意。下面是本站小編爲你整理的表達愛意的英文句子,希望大家喜歡!

表達愛意的好聽英文句子
  表達愛意的英文句子

My love,

You are like a flower,

So sweet and pure and fair.

我的愛人,

你就像一朵鮮花,

那麼甜蜜、純潔而秀雅。

You make me the happiest man in the world.

你使我成爲世界上最幸福的男人。

Your kiss still burns on my lips,

everyday of mine is so beautiful.

你的吻還在我的脣上發燙,

從此我的日子變得如此美麗。

Love understands love;

it needs no talk.

相愛的心息息相通,

無需用言語傾訴。

Love me little and love me long.

不求情意綿綿,但求天長地久。

You are the apple of my eye.

你是我心中的女神。

You light up my life.

你照亮我的生命。

I can't live without you.

我沒有你活不下去。

You mean the world to me.

你對我來說是最重要的。

My heart belongs to you.

我的心屬於你。

Thank you for standing behind me

In all that I do

感謝你一直支持着我

不論我做了些什麼

Look into my eyes - you will see what you mean to me.

看看我的眼睛,你會發現你對我而言意味着什麼。

Where there is great love, there are always miracles.

哪裏有真愛存在,哪裏就有奇蹟。

Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.

愛情就像一隻蝴蝶,它喜歡飛到哪裏,就把歡樂帶到哪裏。

A heart that loves is always young.

有愛的心永遠年輕。

Every day without you is like a book without pages.

沒有你的日子就像一本沒有書頁的書。

I'm not a smart man,but I know what love is.

我並不聰明,但我知道什麼是愛情。

  浪漫表達愛意的10句英語

1.A match made in heaven

two people who are extremely compatible and will have a great life together

指兩個人非常合適,未來將會有美好的生活

e.g. We are a match made in heaven. Let’s get married.

例:我們太合適了,結婚吧。

2. To fall head over heels in love

to fall completely in love

指完全地陷入愛河

e.g. He has fallen head over heels in love with Jane.

例: 他和簡妮墜入愛河了。

3. To be smitten with someone

to be completely captivated by someone and feel immense joy

指完全被某人吸引住並且感覺非常快樂

e.g. Sally is smitten with this Gary chap she met the other day. She can’t stop talking about him.

例: 薩利完全被哪天遇見的那個小夥子格林迷住了。她一直談論他。

4. To be the apple of someone’s eye

to be loved and treasured by someone, normally a parent

指被某人珍視,通常是父母

e.g. She is the apple of her father’s eye.

例: 她是父親的掌上明珠。

5. To be a soul mate

to be someone who understands and accepts the other person completely

理解某人並完全接受某人

e.g. My husband is my best friend and my soul mate.

例: 我的丈夫是我最好的朋友,也是我的靈魂伴侶。

6. To take one’s breath away

when you are so in love with that person that you find it difficult to breathe

指你非常愛某個人,以至於呼吸都困難

e.g. You are so beautiful that you take my breath away.

例: 你太美了,美得讓我窒息。

7. To be someone’s one and only

to be unique to the other person

指對某人來說獨一無二的一個人

e.g. You will always be my one and only love

例: 你永遠是我的唯一。

8. To have a crush on someone

an informal idiomatic expression that describes young romantic infatuation

非正式用語,表示青少年的迷戀

e.g. Sally has had a crush on James since they were at university together.

例: 薩利從大學起就喜歡詹姆斯。

9. To fancy someone (British English)

to find someone very attractive

指認爲某人極具吸引力

e.g. My friend really fancies you.

例: 我的朋友認爲你很有吸引力。

10. To love someone with all of one’s heart and soul

to love someone completely

全身心地愛某人

e.g. John loves Leslie with all his heart and soul.

例: 約翰全身心地愛着萊斯利。

  文學中那些最浪漫的英文情話

Once upon a time there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.

-Nicole Krauss, The History of Love

If I had a flower for every time I thought of you...I could walk through my garden forever.

-Alfred Tennyson

So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.

- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

For you, a thousand times over.

-Hkaled Hosseini, The Kite Runner

Just in case you ever foolishly forget; I'm never not thinking of you.

-Virginia Woolf, Selected Diaries

You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how.

-Margaret Mitchell, Gone With The Wind

In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.

-Maya Angelou

I want to know you moved and breathed in the same world with me.

-F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Short Stories of F. Scott Fitzgerald

He stepped down, trying not to look long at her, as if she were the sun, yet he saw her, like the sun, even without looking.

-Leo Tolstoy, Anna Karenina


猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章